Water Tank Sahay Yojana 2023: Plan to help build water tanks for frugal use of water through drip irrigation: At present, there are about 50 different farmer-oriented schemes running on the ikhedut portal. One of the schemes is filling out the online application form for Water Tank Sahay yojana 2023. The last date of which is 15/06/2023.
Water Tank Sahay Yojana 2023
Name Of The Scheme
- Assistance Scheme For Water Tanks
- Farmers Of Gujarat State
Type Of Application
Information To Help You Build Water Tanks
- In the Case Of Personal Assistance Which Is 50% Of The Assistance Cost In The Applicant’s Account Or Rs. 9.80 Lakhs Whichever Is Lower Has To Be Paid. In the Case Of the Construction Of Small Size Water Tanks, The Standard Unit Cost Of Assistance Will Be Fixed At Rs.19.60 Lakh And Accordingly, Assistance Will Be Given On A Pro Rata Basis Of 50 Percent Of The Cost Or The Actual Cost Incurred Whichever Is Lower.
- At Least 75 Cubic Meters Of Water Tanks Have To Be Constructed To Get Assistance. In the Case Of a Collective Group, 50% Of The Support Cost Or Rs.9.80 Lakh, Whichever Is Less, Shall Be Paid Into The Account Of The Group Leader As Decided By The Group. In the Case Of the Construction Of Small Size Water Tanks, The Standard Unit Cost Of Assistance Is Fixed At Rs.19.60 Lakhs And Accordingly Assistance Will Be Given On A Pro Rata Basis Of 50 Percent Of The Cost Or The Actual Cost Incurred Whichever Is Lower. At Least 75 Cubic Meters Of Water Tanks Have To Be Constructed To Get Assistance.
- For The Assistance Of Sadar Yojana, Only Those Who Have Adopted Micro Irrigation/micro Irrigation System Can Be Given The Benefit Of The Scheme. For Assistance Under This Scheme, The Unit Cost Shall Include Rcc Water Tanks With a Minimum Capacity Of 75 Cubic Meters And a Maximum Capacity Of 1000 Cubic Meters. Benefit Of This Scheme Which Can Be Availed Only Once In a Lifetime For Those Survey Numbers,
List Of Documents Required For Water Tank Sahay Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar Card Of The Applicant
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Proof Of Residence (Any One Of Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Property Card, Land Documents)
- Mobile No
- Certificate Of Annual Income
- Evidence From Studies
- Proof Of Vocational Training
- Disability Medical Certificate If Disabled
- If The Woman Is A Widow Her Destitute Widow Certificate (If Applicable)
How To Apply Online For Water Tank Assistance Scheme?
- Step 1: First Of All Open The Official Website Of the Ikhedut Portal.
- Step 2: Then Click On Plan Tab.
- Step 3: The List Of All Plans Will Appear.
- Step 4: Click On Agricultural Schemes.
- Step 5: Click On “Apply”.
- Step 6: Fill in The Given Details In The Form Carefully.
- Step 7: Confirm The Application.
Ikhedut Portal: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here