Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2023 | Ikhedut Portal 2023 | Farmer Oriented Schemes | Subsidy Scheme 2023 is being implemented by the Government of India and the Government of Gujarat to double the income of farmers. Farmer schemes have been placed on Ikhedut Portal 2023 by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmer Welfare. Including agricultural schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes, etc. Horticulture schemes and subsidy assistance schemes have been implemented by the Horticulture Department.
Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2023
The Ikhedut portal has been created to provide benefits of various government schemes to farmers in Gujarat. Many portal schemes are run online on this portal. Horticulture Department provides assistance with electric, diesel, and petrol pump sets. To get the benefit of the Water Pump Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat, we will get detailed information on how to apply, what documents are required, etc.
Pump set assistance scheme for Farmers Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2022
Benefits accruing in Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2023
You have to apply online to avail of this scheme from the farmer portal. The benefit of this scheme is given by Bagayati Vibhag. Assistance is provided on the purchase of water pump sets. The details of benefits in this scheme are as under.
- This scheme is implemented only for Anand, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad, Navsari, Narmada, Tapi, Vadodara, Panchmahal, and Kheda districts.
- Farmers’ beneficiaries will get 50% of the cost of the pump set up to a maximum of 10 HP or a maximum of Rs.15000 / -.
- The benefit of this scheme is required to cultivate at least 2 hectares.
- Assistance will be available in the second year of planting in this scheme.
- Water Pump Subsidy Yojana Details
- Name of the scheme Diesel, Electric, Petrol Pan Set Assistance Scheme
- The language of the article is Gujarati and English
- The purpose of the plan Tools for the purpose of increasing the cultivation of horticultural crops
- Beneficiary Eligible farmers
- Receivable assistance Farmers beneficiaries will get 50% of the cost of pump set up to a maximum of 10 HP or a maximum of Rs.15000 / -.
- Official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- How to apply online Click.
Eligibility to avail of the Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2023
- The benefit of this scheme is given by the Department of Agricultural Farmer Welfare and Cooperation. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, an online application has to be made from the i-farmer portal. Beneficiary farmers are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme by the Horticulture Department. These are as follows.
- Gujarat State should be the applicant.
- The beneficiary should be a farmer.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the citizens of Anand, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad, Navsari, Narmada, Tapi, Vadodara, Panchmahal, and Kheda districts.
- Under this scheme, the farmer has to purchase the equipment from an authorized seller.
- Beneficiary farmer has to apply online to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- Document Required Of Water Pump Subsidy Yojana
List Of Documents.
- Copy of farmer’s 7/12 land
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the applicant (Aadhar Card)
- Certificate of caste if the farmer beneficiary is of SC caste
- Certificate of caste if the farmer beneficiary is of ST caste
- Copy of Ration Card
- Certificate of Disability if the farmer is disabled
- Copy of Forest Rights Letter if Beneficiary is from Tribal Area (if any)
- Consent form of another farmer in case of joint account holder in 7-12 and 8-A of agricultural land
- If the beneficiary has soul registration
- Details of a member of a cooperative society (if applicable)
- Information if a member of the Milk Producers Association (if applicable)
- Beneficiary’s mobile number
Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2023 Online Registration
The benefit of the horticulture scheme is given under Krushi Sahay Yojana 2022. Farmers have to apply online from the Khedut portal. Farmers can also apply for the scheme online from home. And can also apply online through VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) from Gram Panchayat. Following is the step-by-step information on how to apply for this scheme online.
- Opening the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- After opening the i-farmer portal, click on ” Yojana”.
- After clicking on the scheme, open “ Horticulture Schemes ” on Sr. No. 3.
- After opening “Bagayati Yojana” where various horticultural schemes will show.
- If you have to open the website by clicking on “Apply” in “ Diesel / Electric / Petrol Pantset (Oilpam HRT-6)”.
- You will then be asked if you are a registered applicant farmer. In if you have registered then you have to do “yes” and if you have not done then you have to do “no”.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on ikhedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- The beneficiary will then have to check the details again and confirm the application. Once the application is confirmed, note that there will be no improvement or increase in the application number.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get a printout based on their application after applying online.
- After getting the print from the farmers, signature coins have to be issued.
- Then the required document has to be uploaded on the i-farmer portal.
- Last date for online application Water Pump Subsidy Yojana
What is the purpose of the Water Panet Assistance Scheme?
This tool is provided for the purpose of attracting farmers of Gujarat towards Bagayati Kheti.
What are the benefits of the Water Pump Subsidy Yojana In Gujarat 2022?
Farmers’ beneficiaries will get 50% of the cost of the pump set up to a maximum of 10 HP or a maximum of Rs.15000 / -.
Diesel, Electric, Petrol Panset Assistance Scheme is run by which department?
The scheme is run by Bagayati Vibhag affiliated with the Department of Agriculture, Farmer Welfare and Co-operation, Gujarat.
How to apply for Water Pump Subsidy Yojana?
Farmers will have to apply online from Ikhedut Portal to avail of this scheme.