Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023:Through the implementation of the Gujarat Vidhva Pension Sahay Scheme, financial funds will be provided to all of the widows of the Gujarat state. The importance of this scheme is that it will provide financial funds to all of the widows who want to provide for their families but they are not able to provide because of a lack of education or because they belong to the poverty line group. The incentive will be provided to all of the Widows so that they have a healthy lifestyle in the near future and they can also carry forward their child’s education.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023
There are numerous advantages of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the fundamental advantages is the accessibility of money-related finances which will be straightforwardly moved into the financial balance of the recipients. The plan is a 100% government-financed conspire that no recipients need to give any measure of cash from their own pocket. Each and every penny which will be disseminated to the recipients is coming legitimately from the administration of Gujarat state Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Document List
- You Should be the Native of the State.
- Age is between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicant’s application (as per Annexure -1 / 86)
- Affidavit (as per Appendix VIII)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/86)
- Certificate of Widow (as Appendix 4/86)
- An example of the death of the applicant’s husband
- Certificates on the applicant’s educational qualification.
- Report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
- Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Application Form
- The Widows of the state who want to apply for Vidhva Sahay Firstly download the application Form.
- Now fill out the Application Form with all the essential details.
- Attached are all the required documents.
- Submit this form to the Social Security office
- Get an Approval Certificate from the Department of Social Security
Important Link :
The application is Rs 20/- Only
Key Point Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
It is a 100 percent government-funded scheme.
The Pension amount will be given on a monthly basis.
This scheme will serve better chances of livelihood.
The widow pension scheme will cover each beneficiary of the state.
The application form will be accepted in offline mode
For any kind of help, you can seek help by going to the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 am and 6:10 pm.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana FAQ’s:
• How much is the Vidhva Sahay Yojana application fee?
• You can get the Social Security Assistance application form from your nearest CSC Center
• Can the widow get help when the woman marries another?
• No, after the second marriage of the widowed woman, she will not be eligible for assistance.
• Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana what should be the age of the applicant?
• For this, the age of the applicant woman is determined between 14 and 40 year