A portal for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana has been launched by the Finance Department of the Government of Gujarat through the National Informatics Center. Applicants will have to apply online from now on. The process of disposal and benefit will be expedited within the time limit of its application. The scheme will be run with the noble intention of providing self-employment to unemployed youth.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2023
The Purpose Of The Scheme
This scheme aims to supply self-employment to unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Scheme
- The applicant should have passed the minimum standard fourth OR
- Training/ Experience: Should have undergone training for a minimum of three months from the private establishment or a minimum of one month from Government recognized Institutes, in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of a minimum of 1 year in the same activity or should be a hereditary craftsperson.
- No Income criteria.
18 to 65 Years
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Business sector.
Rate of subsidy on loan amount
The subsidy will be available below for the Industries, Service & Business sectors.
|Area||General Category||Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability|
Maximum Limit of Subsidy
Industrial Sector: – 1, 25,000/- Rupees.
Service Sector: – 1, 00,000/- Rupees.
- Urban :- 60,000/- Rupees
- Rural :- 75,000/- Rupees
- Urban / Rural :- 80,000/- Rupees
Required New Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Experience Certificate/Educational Certificate
- Proof of business Place
- School Leaving Certificate
How to Apply
Applicants wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme will have to apply online on this newly given website and the Following are the steps to apply online.
- First go to the official website: blp.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the Register button provided by the applicant on the website
- Click on the register button, enter the mobile number, and enter the captcha given below
- Then insert the OTP into your mobile
- Now fill in the given information online and upload the required documents
- Finally, press the submit or confirm button
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Portal Details
The Government of Gujarat has developed a portal called blp.gujarat.gov.in for this Vajpayee Bankable Scheme for transparent and timely disposal of applications. The Digital India program is a new step in which the applicant will be able to apply online. It will also be able to see for himself his status which will easily benefit the beneficiaries.