The Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2023: the Central University of Gujarat is open for recruitment from 10th pass to postgraduate, so we request you to read this article till the end and share this article with everyone who is in dire need of a job.
The Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2023
|Bank Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Name of the post||Various|
|Job location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Date of Form Filling||19 July 2023|
|Last date of application||18 August 2023|
Teaching Staff by Central University of Gujarat including Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Non-Teaching Staff including Finance Officer, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Internal Audit Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Librarian, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Library Assistant, Law Ar Division Clerk, Cook, Multi Tasking Staff, Library Attendant, and Kitchen Attendant Posts are being recruited.
The Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2023 for the following posts.
- Teaching staff
- 07 Posts of Professor
- 13 Posts of Associate Professor
- 06 posts of Assistant Professor
- Non-Teaching Staff
- 01 post of Finance Officer
- 01 post of Controller of Examination
- 01 post of Librarian
- 01 Vacancy of Internal Audit Officer
- 01 post of Medical Officer
- 01 post of Assistant Librarian
- 02 Posts of Private Secretary
- 01 post of Personal Assistant
- 01 post of Technical Assistant
- 01 Vacancy of Pharmacist
- 01 post of Library Assistant
- 04 Posts of Lower Division Clerk
- Cook’s 03 place
- 06 posts of multi-tasking staff
- 04 Posts of Library Attendant
- 02 Vacancy of Kitchen Attendant
In this recruitment of The Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2023, all the posts have different educational qualifications from 10th pass to postgraduate and other qualifications which you can see with the help of the advertisement link given below.
After getting selected for this Central University of Gujarat recruitment, you can see the information about how much monthly salary the candidate will be paid in the table given below.
- Professor: Rs 1,44,200 to 2,18,200
- Associate Professor: Rs 1,31,400 to 2,17,100
- Assistant Professor: Rs 57,700 to 1,82,400
- Finance Officer: Rs 1,44,200 to 2,18,200
- Controller of Examinations: Rs 1,44,200 to 2,18,200
- Librarian: Rs 1,44,200 to 2,18,200
- Internal Audit Officer: Rs 78,800 to Rs 2,09,200
- Medical Officer: Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500
- Assistant Librarian: Rs 57,700 to 1,82,400
- Private Secretary: Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400
- Personal Assistant: Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400
- Technical Assistant: Rs 29,200 to 92,300
- Pharmacist: Rs 29,200 to 92,300
- Library Assistant: Rs 25,500 to 81,100
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs 19,900 to 63,200
- Cook: Rs 19,900 to 63,200
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs 18,000 to 56,900
- Library Attendant: Rs 18,000 to 56,900
- Kitchen Attendant: Rs 18,000 to 56,900
How to apply?
Step 01: First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
Step 02: Now visit the official website of CUG Gandhinagar https://www.cug.ac.in/ and go to the Career section.
Step 03: Here you will see the notification of both teaching staff and non-teaching staff posts.
Step 04: Now click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 05: Now fill in all your details in the online form and upload the required documents.
Step 06: Now pay the fee online.
Step 07: Now take a printout of the online form.
Step 08: So your form will be filled successfully.
- Online Application Starting Date: 19/07/2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 18/08/2023
Note: Applicants are requested to read the official notification carefully before applying. Our sole purpose is to provide information to you. There may be any changes in this recruitment information.
Required Link to Apply: