Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana disadvantages, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana calculator, how much will you receive after depositing $1,000 in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, and how much will you receive after depositing $500 in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana over the course of 14 years. What will you receive if you do it? Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana’s advantages
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023: As part of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign, the government launched this program. This account can be started by the parents or legal guardians of girls under the age of 10 as part of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. It might range in price from 250 rupees to 1,50,000 rupees. The goal of this is to save money in the future to pay for the female child’s wedding, education, and other costs.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023
Samriddhi Yojana for Sukanya The Government of India has announced the commencement of the Sukanya Yojana (SSY) in 2023. The economic growth of the girls of this scheme is the government of India’s primary goal. Any family member, including parents or other family members, can open an account under this program. Under the plan, only daughters’ accounts are opened. You can open a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account by visiting any authorized bank or nearby post office.
Overview of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|Scheme Name||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|Beneficiary||0 to 10 year old girls|
|investment amount||Minimum 250/-Maximum investment – 150000/-total duration 15 years|
|How many total accounts can be opened in the family?||Only for 2 girls (Accounts of three daughters can be opened on the condition of having twin daughters for the second time after the first daughter.)|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form||SSY Form download|
|maturity period||21 years|
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana underwent several significant adjustments.
- Sukanya Yojana required a minimum deposit of Rs. 250 per year, however, this program has since changed. If you are unable to deposit the minimum of Rs. 250 in any given year for any reason, the interest rate on the money you will receive at maturity will remain the same. Nothing will change. Therefore, you won’t be marked as a defaulter.
- The third modification concerns account operation. Previously, any female could open a Sukanya Samriddhi account after turning 18 years old, but this rule has now also been amended. Previously, any girl could manage an account only after reaching the age of 10. be capable of handling
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana only allows two daughters to open accounts; however, a third daughter might have opened an account but was not eligible for the benefit under section 80C of the Income Tax. However, as of the most recent adjustment, the third daughter will also be eligible for section 80C tax benefits.
- Sukanya Samriddhi’s account could previously be closed prematurely for only two reasons: first, if a girl child died unexpectedly; and second, if the daughter got married abroad (NRI). However, this rule has since changed, and now Sukanya Samriddhi accounts can be closed for a variety of other reasons, including if the daughter contracts a serious illness or even after the death of the parents.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana’s Key Features & Benefits
- The maximum entry age for girls in this program is ten years old.
- A minimum annual investment of Rs. 1000 is required. The most you can spend is $150,000.
- The premium amount must be placed into the SSS scheme over a 15-year period. who has a 21-year maturity period?
- Its interest rate right now is 7.60%.
- If you pay monthly, the premium will be deposited on the first of each month, and if you pay annually, it will be deposited on the first of April.
- The girl child has the opportunity to take 50% of the money for higher study after turning 18 years old.
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account can also be moved to another location.
- The adoptive daughter (who has been adopted) is likewise eligible to profit from the plan.
Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Eligibility
Here is a Sukanya Yojana chart showing how much money a daughter will receive upon maturity (at the end of the term), in 21 years, if her parent contributes Rs. 100.000 per year in her name. As an illustration, let’s say a girl was born in 2015 and her parents began contributing Rs. 100,000 years to this program that year. He will be required to pay premiums in this manner for a total of 15 years (2029). They would have their whole premium deposited at Rs. 150000. The girl child will thereafter receive a total of Rs. 4395380.96 in the year 2035. The chart is provided in detail below.
|financial year||Amount deposited per annum (₹)||Interest earned (₹)||The Net amount at the end of the year|
Required Documents of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Passport-size photo of guardian
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Identity proof
- Birth Certificate
- affidavit _
Keep in mind: The facility of affidavit has been started after December 2019, before that there was a rule of submission of the medical certificate. Along with the photocopies of all the documents, the original copy will also have to be taken along. Only after matching the bank or post office officer, your documents will be submitted and the account opening order will be given! ,
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online Portal
Can be opened in the name of a girl child who has not completed ten years of age as of the date of opening the account. Higher interest rate – 7.60% per annum (FY 2022-23, Q1). This account can be easily opened with the Birth Certificate of the girl child and the KYC (POI@POA) of the guardian.
How to apply in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
A maximum amount of up to ₹ 150000 can be given under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. Important documents for account opening: To open an account under this scheme, the parent will have to submit form-1, the Birth Certificate of the daughter, and PAN card of the parent, and the Aadhaar number. People can take advantage of this!
Help Line Number Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2023
A complaint should be lodged in Jan Samvad Kendra 181 only if the benefit of the related scheme is not received. By organizing this program, the participants in the program got information about many public welfare schemes and how to complain on 181.
This scheme has been started by the Central Government. Under this scheme, the parents of a girl child below 10 years of age can open an account in the bank or post office in the name of the girl child, and a minimum of Rs 250 and a maximum of Rs 1,50,000 is deposited in it.
Note:- In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes started by the Central Government and the State Government through this website Gujupdates, so do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end …
|Official Website||Click Here|