SPIPA Entrance Exam for UPSC CSE Training Programme 2023-24: SPIPA (Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration) was established by the Government of Gujarat in 1962 as the apex Training Institution of the state. The Institute was renamed as Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration in 1974. It became on autonomous body (registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860) in October 2004, so as to gain that essential flexibility in fulfilling its role and meeting the expectations of the State Government.
SPIPA Entrance Exam Admission 2023-24
Exam Name: Entrance Exam for Training of UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS etc.) Exam 2024
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2023
Official Website: spipa.gujarat.gov.in
Graduate Candidates OR Last Year Of Graduate Students. Both are Eligible for Applying for this Examination.
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 32 Years
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on Wrriten Exam and MCQ Examination.
- For General Category Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- All Other Category Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Pay via Credit Card / Debit Card Or Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Applying Online Through the Official Website and Also Applying Below Apply Online Button.
- Starting Date for Online Apply : 27-03-2023
- Last Date for Online Apply : 30-04-2023