Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023: Hello to all of you, dear readers… The Gujarat Government is dealing with a number of issues, including the weather, rain, and other issues. To help farmers become aware of this research and adapt to the new technology, a new smartphone program has been introduced. which Team Odiacool.com commends the administration for. You may find details about this program, a document list, where to apply, etc., below.
Overview of the Gujarat Smartphone Sahay Yojana for 2023
|Scheme Name||Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|Scheme||Assistance 40% percent on smartphone purchases or Rs.6000 whichever is less|
Apply Online: Official Website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
|Starting Date to Application||15 May 2023|
Gujarat’s Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2023 Details
The farmer is eligible for assistance up to Rs. 15000 from the purchase of 1 smartphone under the scheme of helping on the smartphone purchased by the farmer. The farmer is then entitled to either Rs. 6000 or 100% of the smartphone’s acquisition value, whichever is less. Example: Every farmer will make Rs. He is entitled to assistance if he spends Rs. 6000 on a smartphone or Rs. 6000, whichever is less, i.e. Rs. 6000, and if any farmer spends Rs. If he spends Rs. 15000 on a smartphone, he can receive Rs. 6000, or Rs. 6000, whichever is less, i.e., Rs. 6000 is eligible for assistance.
Beneficiary Qualification For Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
- The recipient must be a resident of Gujarat State.
- Land should belong to the farmer.
- Even if the farmer has multiple accounts, only one will receive support.
- Farmers will only be able to get benefits from one of the account holders listed in ikhedut 8-A in the case of a joint account.
- Only a smartphone will be covered by this aid. There won’t be any additional smartphone accessories like chargers, earphones, or battery backup devices.
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 For Required Documents List
- Copy of the Aadhaar card of the farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
- Copy of 8-A
So Be Careful Before Buying A Smartphone
- This program must be applied online using the ikhedut site.
- Following the online application, the Taluka Implementation Officer will grant prior approval.
- Applications that have been accepted will be notified by SMS, email, or some other method.
- Beneficiaries chosen for this program must acquire a smartphone within 15 days with an approved purchase order.
- The benefiting farmer must sign the application form after acquiring the SmartPhone within the allotted period.
- The Taluka Implementation Officer, Taluka Extension Officer, and Gramme Sevak should all get the signed printout and all additional supporting documentation.
- Following the adoption of this plan, the smartphone purchase bill must be filed within the allotted time frame.
Probable Target Of The State For The Year 2023-24
The state’s likely goal for 2023–2024 is to assist one lakh Gujarati farmers.
How to Apply For Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023?
- You must first go to the Ikhedut portal’s official website at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- You will be taken to the website’s home page. You must select the “Gujarat Smartphone Yojana for Farmers” option on the homepage.
- The registration form will thereafter be visible on your screen. Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- You must now upload the necessary papers with the application.
- Finally, select the submit button to finish your registration for the Gujarat smartphone program for farmers.