Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2023: Apply online for the Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2022: The team of the Gujarati government’s Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries, has numerous programs. This Shree Vajpayee Bankable Yojana is a released online portal to provide the advantages of bankable loan registration. Find out more about the “Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana” that Shikshit Shiksha created to give self-employed women and unemployed people the opportunity to work for themselves.
Bankable Vajpayee Scheme:-
Using the bankable program, Mr. Vajpayee continues to be a resident of the state and a sole proprietor. And it is very important that urban educated youth who are unemployed, areas, disabled, and impoverished receive possibilities for self-employment. which the Shri Bajpai Bancable Yojana would be made available for. This lending scheme’s major goal is to establish connections with shady industries and give them the means to launch independent businesses. And under Mr. Vajpayee’s Bankable Yojana, only educated unemployed individuals are protected because they are self-sufficient in that regard.
- For this program to be available, natives must be a citizen of Gujarat.
- A standard four education is required for beneficiaries of this program.
- Beneficiaries should be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- The business must have completed at least three months of training from a business-focused private institution in order to be eligible for this funding program.
- Even if the beneficiary has completed a month of training in a facility that has received official recognition, he will still be eligible for this program.
- The beneficiary will be qualified for the program even if he is a legacy artisan himself.
- The Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana can also help persons who are disabled or blind.
- Through the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Bank List, which includes nationalized banks, cooperative banks, public sector banks, and private banks, participants of this program would be able to obtain credit.
- For the purpose of applying for the Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana, the beneficiary must have either one year of business-related experience
- The benefits of this scheme will not be available to beneficiaries who have already accessed them through this department or any other department.
- A person can only take advantage of the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana once.
- This Gujarat Sarkar Loan Yojana 2023 will be open to graded active Self Help Groups.
Qualifications for the Scheme:-
- The application must have met minimal standard IV requirements or
- Training/Experience: Three months or more of formal education in the field of the desired career from a private institution or one that is accredited by the government
- should be a hereditary craftsman, have at least one month of training, at least one year of experience in the same field, or both.
- There is no requirement for income.
- 18 to 65 Years
Bankable Shree Vajpayee necessary documents for a yojana
- Leaving Certificate (LC) from school
- Photo the size of a passport Election card
- Aadhaar card for the beneficiary (Aadhaar card download)
- Registration of Birth Certificate
- educational background Sheet of Work (Final Sheet of Work)
- Certificate from the Caste Competent Authority (For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)
- If 40% or more of the beneficiaries are disabled, a certificate from a competent authority or civil surgeon detailing the proportion of disability is required.
- Add the VAT/TIN number of the hardware that needs to be purchased to the first expense list.
- proof of a permanent business location. Building taxes, rent deeds, and access to leases
- The electricity bill for the residence and the owner’s approval form, if electricity is to be utilized.
Limit of loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the industrial sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the business sector.
Maximum limit of subsidy
- Industrial Sector:- Rs. 1, 25,000/-
- Service Sector:- Rs. 1, 00,000/-
- Urban :- Rs.60,000/-
- Rural:- Rs. 75,000/-
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana online registration
- The first step in registering for the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana online is to put the “Bankable Scheme Portal” into Google, where you will find https://blp.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Click “Bankable Loan Registration” after entering the bankable scheme plan’s official website.
- In order to register on this portal, click “REGISTER” if you haven’t already.
- You must now provide your mobile number and captcha code after selecting “register” in order to continue.
- Following that, you must finish the registration process by providing your Name, Email Address, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Once your registration has been successful, click Citizen Login. where your cellphone number and password are required to get in.
- After logging onto the Bankable Scheme Portal, you need to complete the “New Application” step.
- You must now submit an online application by choosing “Shree Vajpayee Bankable Yojana”.
- You must now complete the application form’s applicant data and address details.
- The information for the project details, business details, and required financing must then be filled out in the scheme details.
- Currently, you must complete the Detail of Experience/Training form and click “Save”.