Shramik Card Scholarship: The poor wages of the workers prevent them from putting their kids through college, which prevents their kids from progressing as well. The Labour Department has introduced the Labour Card Scholarship Programme in response to this issue. The children of workers who live in the unorganized sector of the nation will receive scholarships through the Shramik Card Scholarship for higher education. The children of laborers will receive college scholarships worth between $4,000 and $35,000 for their higher education. Applying is possible by going to the portal for the Labour Department. Through this essay, we will give you all the information you need today. Along with this, we’ll also include a few key links in this article so you may easily and successfully apply for the Shrimik Card Scholarship online.
Shramik Card Scholarship: Scholarship for Shramik Cards
The Labour Department has established the Shramik Card Scholarship to offer financial aid to the kids of those who work in the nation’s unorganized sector. The children of workers will receive scholarships under this program for further study. The working-class youngsters who receive scholarships will be able to further their education and advance in life. The workers’ standard of living will increase as a result of this plan. All labor card holders are eligible to apply for the Shramik Card Scholarship and give their kids access to higher education. The Labour Department will give children of laborers between 4,000 and 35,000 for higher education.
Shramik Card Scholarship Highlights
|Scheme Name||Shramik Card Scholarship|
|launched by||by labor department|
|purpose||Providing financial assistance to the children of laborers for pursuing higher education|
|Beneficiary||Children of labor card holder|
|benefits of scholarship from labor card||Labor card will get scholarship of Rs 4,000 to 35,000|
|labor card scholarship helpline number||0141-2222961/0141-2222861/0141-2220334|
|relevant department||Labour Department|
|application system||both online and offline|
The goal of the Shramik Card Scholarship
The goal of the Shramik Card Scholarship is to offer financial aid to all of the country’s workers’ children for higher education. The children of laborers will get scholarships under this program for their academic pursuits from sixth grade through post-graduation. The children of laborers will be able to shape their futures by receiving scholarships. The workers’ level of living will improve because of labor card scholarships.
The offspring of laborers will find it simpler to obtain government employment after completing a higher degree. The recipients of this program will get scholarships totaling 8000 for grades 6 through 8; 9,000 for grades 9 through 12; and 35,000 for postgraduate study.
How do I obtain a scholarship?
I would like to let you know that the labor card has been connected to all of the Labour Department’s plans, including several helpful plans. These programs offer scholarships to workers for higher education. Workers can apply for scholarships on the Labour Department’s official website each year.
How does labor card 3 work for scholarships?
Workers who have labor cards that have been created, are at least six months old, and have paid the labor card registration contribution are eligible to apply for scholarships by visiting the Labour Department’s official website. You can also learn how many days it will take to get your scholarship money by going to the Labour Department’s website.
labor card scholarship
|Class||for all||For girl students / special category|
|class 6th to 8th||Rs 8000||Rs 9000|
|class 9th to 12th||Rs 9000||Rs 10000|
|ITI students 9000||Rs 9000||Rs 10000|
|diploma student||Rs 10000||Rs 11000|
|Undergraduate (General) students||Rs 13000||Rs 15000|
|graduate (professional) student||student Rs 18000||Rs 20000|
|Post Graduation (General) students||Rs 15000||Rs 17000|
|Post Graduation (Professional) students||student Rs 23000||Rs 25000|
Several crucial requirements for the Shramik Card Scholarship
- The only workers who may apply for the scholarship are those who possess a labor card.
- The workers’ labor cards must be at least six months old.
- The laborer’s wife, child, or offspring are all eligible for scholarships for higher education.
- If the beneficiary’s wife applies for the scholarship, her age cannot be greater than 35.
- The award is only open to working parents with two children or one child and a wife.
- A student will receive money if he or she completes classes from eighth to twelfth grade with at least 70% of the required marks.
- Scholarships awarded via Shramik Cards Only the bank accounts of the children of workers will receive scholarships. Qualify for the Shramik Card Scholarship
- Children must have an Aadhaar card-linked bank account in order to be eligible for the award.
Shramik Card Scholarship Documents
- Aadhaar card of the applicant student,
- Labor card of parents or anyone,
- Bank account passbook in the name of the student,
- Address proof,
- Income Certificate,
- caste certificate,
- Ration Card (if any),
- Current mobile number and
- Passport size photograph etc.
How can I apply for the Shramik Card Scholarship?
- You must first go to the Shramik Card Scholarship’s official website in order to submit an online application.
- The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must click the Scheme Application option that is listed on the home page.
- After clicking on it, a new page will open in your browser, where you must select the Apply For Scheme option.
- A new page will load on your screen as soon as you click it.
- You must enter the labor card number on this page before pressing the submit button.
- A form will open in front of you after you submit it.
- There is a bottom-level option to choose the scheme on this form, and you must click it. Qualify for the Shramik Card Scholarship Qualify for the Shramik Card Scholarship Apply for a labor card scholarship
- Once you click on it, a list of various schemes will be presented to you.
- You must select the Cash Reward option from this list.
- Once you click on it, the application form will appear in front of you, where you must carefully fill in all the requested information.
- You must now upload the requested papers after scanning them.
- After clicking the submit button at the end, you will receive the receipt, which you must keep secure.
FAQ Scholarship for Shramik Cards
How much money does the labor card generate?
Each month, the owners of Government Shramik Cards will receive Rs 500 via E Shramik Cards in their accounts. They will get this money over the course of four months, with a total of $2,000 being deposited to their account in $500 increments.
What is the scholarship award amount?
The scholarship amount for males has increased from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2500 per month, and the scholarship amount for girls has increased from Rs. 2250 to Rs. 3000 per month.
What is the labor card’s advantage to students?
The Shramik Card Scholarship Scheme will offer awards ranging from $4,000 to $35,000. This will encourage children of low-wage workers to pursue education. The children of low-wage workers will receive financial aid for their education through this scholarship program.