RRC NCR Recruitment 2022
RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 : who are looking for Apprentice jobs in RRC NCR. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Online Application Start From||02.07.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||01.08.2022|
Division Wise Post
- Prayagraj Division (Mech. Dept) Total : 364 Posts
- Prayagraj Division (Elect Dept) Total : 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division Total : 480 Posts
- Jhansi Division (Work Shop) Jhansi Total : 185 Posts
- Agra Division Total : 296 Posts
- The candidate must have passed SSC / Matriculation / 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
- Technical Qualification : ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01/08/2022.
- As Per Apprentice Rules.
- For Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates : No Fees
- Pay Application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets