RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: The Central Railways (CR) Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released a formal notice for the recruitment of 596 vacancies for the positions of Stenographer, Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Jr Accounts Assistant, Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk, and Accounts Clerk through General Departmental Competitive Exam (GDCE). Apply online for the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 through the official link provided below by November 28, 2022, if you’re interested. Computer-based testing and written exams will be used to determine the candidates for RRC Central Railway Recruitment in 2022. There will be multiple-choice questions on the test that will be administered in one or two stages.
RRC Recruitment 2022
- Stenographer, Senior Communications Clerk/Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounting Assistant, Jr. Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk
Total No. of Posts:
- Educational Qualification:
- Stenographer – The candidate should be 12th class passed and have a shorthand speed of 80 wpm for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes.
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Goods Guard – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Station Master – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Jr Accounts Assistant – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Accounts Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
The category-wise age limit differs which is as follows:
- UR – 42 years
- OBC – 45 years
- SC/ST – 47 years
- The RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 selection will be done on the basis of following.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) OR written examination
- Aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply ?
- Go to the official website of the RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com
- Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/ E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration”
- Fill up the basic details i.e Name, Community, DOB, Employee ID, Mobile No., Email ID
- Now fill up the Personal details, Employment details, and Educational Qualifications. Click, “Save & Continue”.
- Upload the required documents.
- Fill up the preference for different categories. “Click, Save & Continue”.
- Now check all the details and submit the application form.
- A printout of the application should be taken for future reference
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Notification released: 21st October 2022`
Online application starts: 28th October 2022
Last Date of application: 28th November 2022
Computer-Based Test Date: Notified Later
Admit Card: Notified Later
Result: Notified Later
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here