Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023: All Indian women who use dangerous fuels now have access to home LPG petrol thanks to the central government. Women’s use of wood in the kitchen is so bad for their bodies and their health. Because of this, the Central Government created the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana to provide gas to every home.
In accordance with this plan, gas will be used for cooking in every home. Today, gas utilities are in practically all homes. Women are finding it easier to cook as a result, and they are also benefiting financially. The Central Government introduced the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana on May 1, 2016. Under this program, the Indian central government offers this gas to women who possess ration cards and APL or BPL status.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023
On August 10, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 via video conference. In the Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh, 1000 women received new LPG connections as part of the launch of this program. The first refill and stove would be provided to the BPL holder recipient without charge under this program.
Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 are now able to obtain a gas connection even in the absence of proper identity and a ration card. This plan includes a free filled cylinder in addition to a free LPG hookup. The scheme, which was begun via video conference, also included Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav Maurya and Dinesh Sharma and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 – Ujjwala Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Free LPG Gas Connection for Women|
|Beneficiary||Women of India|
|Application Mode||Online + Offline|
The objective of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0’s primary goals are to promote clean LPG fuel in India—as opposed to impure fuel—and protect the environment from pollution.
Families below the poverty level must use the stove to cook food for the women. Children’s and women’s health is harmed by its smoke.
The use of LPG gas made available by this program will safeguard women’s and children’s health. The aim of this program also includes encouraging women’s empowerment.
Advantages of the plan:-
- This plan will make it simpler for women to prepare meals and provide them with a reprieve from the smoky stove.
- Women across the nation will have access to free LPG gas hookups thanks to this program.
- The likelihood of illnesses brought on by the smoke emanating from the stove will be lessened as a result of the cooking of food on it.
- The pollutants from the stove’s burning will be lessened.
- The sickness brought on by tobacco will no longer affect the family’s young child.
Qualifying requirements for the program:-
- The candidate must be a woman.
- The applicant’s age must be under 18 years old.
- The candidate must maintain a bank account.
- The candidate must fall below the poverty level to qualify for this program.
- The applicant shouldn’t already be connected to LPG.
- The applicant must possess a BPL card or BPL ration card.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023: Documents required for the scheme
- Aadhar Card or Voter I Card
- BPL card
- Photocopy of Bank Account or Jan Dhan Bank Account Statement
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Photocopy of ration card
- print of name in BPL list
- BPL certificate issued by Nagar Palika President / Panchayat Pradhan
- Declaration of 14 points in the prescribed format which is signed by the applicant.
How to submit an online Ujjwala 2.0 application
Step 1: You must first visit the official website at pmuy.gov.in/ujjwala2.html to submit an application for this program.
Step 2: After accessing the website, the Ujjwala Yojana home page will appear. An option to “Download Form” will display here.
Step 3: After downloading the form, complete the fields that are required.
Step 4: You must now submit this paperwork to the LPG center. Additionally, send any relevant documents there.
After the paperwork has been checked, you will receive an LPG connection.
How to submit an offline application for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
The local LPG center has the application if you want to apply for this program offline. Fill out the form there, then take it back and submit it.
You may also apply offline in this manner…
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 For Important Link:-
|to go to the official website||click here|