What is the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023? Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in Hindi | Pmsby Claim Form
Mr. Pradhan Mantri Bima Suraksha What exactly is the Yojana? You have all seen how an illness like Corona has caused significant harm in recent years. There is currently talk of a new variation circulating in the news. In such a case, the need for insurance to protect our family grows. Today we will discuss such insurance, for which you will have to pay an annual premium equal to one cup of tea, yes, you read that correctly.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023
You can acquire two lakhs of insurance for a little Rs.12 per year. If you are seeking low-cost insurance, this could be an excellent alternative for you. Under the PMSBY, or Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023, you may buy 2 lakhs of insurance for your successor for just Rs.12 per year.
How to get 2 lakh insurance for 12 rupees?
You can easily get the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana done by filling out the offline form by visiting any of your nearest bank branches. Apart from this, this policy can also be taken by the bank friend. Apart from banks, insurance agents and some insurance companies also sell insurance policies under Suraksha Bima Yojana. This plan is linked to your account. And its premium is deducted directly from your savings account. The due date is between 20th May to 31st May every year. Once you have done it, it will be automatically renewed every year. You only need to have an amount equal to the premium amount in the account.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Overview
|Scheme name.||Prime Minister’s Security Insurance Scheme.|
|Who started||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.|
|When did it start||2015|
|official website||Prime Minister’s Security Insurance Scheme|
|Who can get insurance?||Indian citizens in the age group of 18 to 70 years|
|claim amount.||2 lakh in case of accidental death, Rs.|
|Toll Free / Helpline Number||18001801111 / 1800110001|
What is the eligibility/age limit for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023?
Any Indian citizen whose age is between 18 to 70 years. He becomes eligible for this and can easily get it done by going to the bank. The full form of pmfby is Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. This scheme is implemented by the central government through banks and insurance companies.
pmsby meaning in Hindi
Pmsby full form: Its full form is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana or Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. This is a central government social security scheme, in which the insured person is insured for two lakhs for just Rs 12.
How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023?
Can we do Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 online? This question often remains in our minds. If you want to apply online only, then you can take this facility in some private and government banks. You can fill out the online form through your mobile banking and Internet banking.
Apart from this, you can also get security insurance from your nearest bank. You can take the policy by filling the application form by visiting the branch of all commercial banks, private banks, insurance companies and all rural banks in India. This policy will come into force after 45 days from the date of premium debit. Following is the list of banks –
- Axis Bank Axis Bank
- Bank of India Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank Canara Bank
- Central Bank Central Bank
- Corporation Bank Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank Dena Bank
- Federal Bank Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank IDBI Bank
- Indusland Bank IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Bank Kotak Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank Punjab National Bank
- South Indian Bank South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India State Bank of India
- UCO Bank UCO Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank Vijaya Bank
- All Regional Rural Banks of India All Rural Bank
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Claim
In case of death of the insured under PMSBY, the nominee is given a claim only in three cases.
- In case of accidental death, Rs 2 lakh will be paid to the nominee of the insured.
- 2 lakh will be paid to the insured in case of total disability due to accident, loss of both eyes or one eye, one or both hands, one leg or both legs, one leg or both legs.
- In case of partial disability due to an accident, loss of sight in one eye, or loss of function of one leg and one hand, Rs 1 lakh will be paid to the insured person.
|profit statement||insured amount|
|upon death||2 lakh rupees|
|Total or partial loss/impairment of both eyes or both legs. Total loss of sight of one eye, total loss of one hand, or loss of function||2 lakh rupees|
|In case of partial disability due to an accident, loss of sight in one eye, or loss of function of one leg and one hand, Rs 1 lakh will be paid to the insured person.||1 lakh rupees|
pmsby certificate download
If you have got pmsby insurance done, and you have not received its certificate. So you can get the certificate by going to any bank or insurance company where you have got insurance. The bank will easily give you the certificate. If for any reason it does not work, then you should get the entry done in your passbook. Your insurance ticket will come in it. Which you can show at the time of claim and get your claim amount.
How to download Pmsby Claim form?
Key conditions of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 –
- You have to maintain the deposit amount in the account. If there is no balance in the account at the time of renewal, the policy will be treated as canceled.
- If the account from which your premium is deducted is closed, the policy will be canceled even in such a situation.
- Only one bank account of any one bank can be linked to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Even if you do not deposit the premium amount, your policy will be treated as canceled.
PMSBY Claim Settlement Procedure 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (pmsby scheme) 2023, you have got insurance by paying an annual premium of Rs 12 if unfortunately, you die in an accident. In such a situation, the nominee gets a claim amount of Rs 2 lakh.
This claim amount is only for accidental death. Only the nominee will be eligible for this in case of accidental death. Friends, if a person has taken insurance, and he dies in a road accident, then money does not come into your account just because you are eligible. For this, you have to go through a paper process. Whichever bank or insurance company you have got insurance from. Pmsby claim form has to be filled out by going there. Apart from this, other formalities have to be completed.
After that the bank will send your Pradhanmantri Suraksha bima yojana Claim form to the insurance company. We are going to explain in detail what formalities you will have to do for pmsby claim. You read it carefully and go to the bank or insurance company with all these documents. This will save your time. Otherwise you may have to go around somewhere. So let’s know.
Conditions for PMSBY Calim – 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2021 is life insurance only for accidents. That is why the first condition is that the claim amount will be given to the nominee only if someone dies due to an accident.
- It is necessary to get an FIR or Panchnama done in case of an accident.
- In case of the death of the insured in case of an accident, the same should be informed to the bank by the nominee.
- You have to make sure that you carry the policy with you. And if the premium is auto debited then the claim amount form filled in completely has to be deposited in the bank.
- You can either print the claim form from here or you will get it at the bank branch also. Because insurance companies ensure its availability.
- You have to submit the claim form to the bank within 30 days from the date of the accident.
- In case of death of the life assured, the following documents have to be given. Such as death certificate, FIR copy, Panchnama, or disability certificate in case of disability (issued by the competent authority) will be asked by the bank.
- A Re 1 receipt will also be signed by the insured or the nominee.
Link related to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana –
When will the property of the insurance cover be considered?
How long will the insurance policy remain valid, how long will the policyholder get benefits in case of an accident, when will the policy be considered expired. The point wise details are as follows –
- If the policyholder has completed 70 years of age, then in such a situation the concerned person or his nominee (heir) will not get the benefit.
- If the policy is not renewed due to insufficient funds in the person’s account, the insurance policy will also be considered canceled.
- If a person has taken an insurance policy in more than one account, then he will be given the benefit of only one policy. The second policy will automatically be canceled/forfeited.
- The premium amount is deducted from the account of every protection insurance policyholder in the month of May. The person will have to keep a sufficient amount in his bank account in the month of May otherwise the policy will not be renewed. If this happens, in such an event the policy will be cancelled.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Toll Free Number
You can contact on the official numbers issued for any official information related to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. You can contact on the given helpline number 18001801111/1800110001.
Question 1 – Who can get insurance under PMSBY Scheme?
Answer – Indian citizens in the age group of 18 to 70 years can take advantage of the National Security Insurance Scheme. Its annual premium is only Rs.12.
Question 2 – How much sum is insured in Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Answer – In case of death of the insurance holder in a road accident, an insurance benefit of 2 lakh is given to his heir. Apart from this, a claim of 1 lakh is available in case of a cut of one hand or one leg.
Question 3 – What is the premium amount for PMSBY?
Answer – The annual premium amount of pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is only Rs.12.
Question 4 – What is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Answer – Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima is a social security scheme, this scheme has been started by the Central Government at just 12/- per annum premium. Under Pradhan mantri Suraksha bima Yojana, a claim of Rs 2 lakh is given to the nominee in case of death of the insured person.