PNB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Punjab National Bank, which is considered to be a leading Public Sector Bank in India, is accepting applications for PNB Recruitment 2023 from eligible and interested candidates for the posts available for Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Digital Officer (CDO). The seats will be delivered on a contractual basis. Moreover, the online registration process started on August 8, 2023, and will last until August 27, 2023.
PNB Recruitment 2023: Punjab National Bank is entitled to be a secure and leading sector in India. PNB Recruitment 2023 can be a golden opportunity for eligible candidates who want to pursue a great future. A total of two vacancies are available for the posts of CRO and CDO. So, the competitive scale for the exam will be highly scaled up. Candidates can apply for the position through the online application link on the official website or directly click on the registration link given in this article.
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Name of the Post||CRO and CDO|
|Advt. No.||Recruitment 2023|
|number of Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Online Form Start Date||August 8, 2023|
No. of Posts for PNB Recruitment 2023
- 02 Posts
Name of Post
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
Application Process for PNB CRO and CDO Recruitment 2023
Who can apply?
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location for PNB Recruitment 2023 Notification
- All over India
Application Fee for PNB CRO Applies Online 2023:
- All candidate Application fees are free.
Age Limit for PNB Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
- Age: minimum 35 to maximum 55 years
- Age on date: August 27, 2023
- Age relaxation as per government rule and regulation
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC-03 Year
Important Date for PNB CRO and CDO Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online Start Date||August 8, 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||August 27, 2023|
|Editing Application Form Date||27 august 2023|
|Last date of Printing Application||31 October 2023|
Education Qualifications for PNB CRO Recruitment 2023
- Chief Risk Officer Graduate degree with (1) Professional certification in Financial Risk management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals
Professional Risk Manager Certification from the PRMIA Institute
Two years of experience appointing CROs with Board approval
- Chief Digital Officer Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information technology
B. Tech. Degree from a top-tier institution
- For more details, Read the Official Notification.
Required Documents for PNB CDO Recruitment 2023
- Photo and Signature (bright-color background photo)
- Education Certificate Pass (10th/12th)
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Selection Process for PNB CRO Apply Online 2023
- Preliminary Screening
- Document Verification
How to Apply For PNB Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below
- Check the eligibility in the PNB Notification 2023.
- Click on the apply online link given below.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay Fees.
- Print the application form.