Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023: This program offers housing aid to homeless people who are members of socially and educationally disadvantaged classes, economically disadvantaged classes, and nomadic tribes in the state. The Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana 2023 is accepting online applications from candidates who meet the eligibility requirements between May 1 and May 31, 2023, via the esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in portal.
The deadline for receiving online applications for the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana in the districts of Bharuch, Dang, Narmada, Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara has been extended till July 31, 2023. In all of the state’s districts, the gateway for nomadic-exempt caste ISM applications is currently open.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana 2023
Applicants belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes, and Non-Nomadic Tribes of every district can apply online. The online portal will continue till the target for nomadic free castes is met. If no applications are received against the target during this period, the said period will be extended. So that the applicants keep looking at the online portal.
Pandit Deendayal Housing Scheme 2023
Online pending applications for the year 2021-22 and 2022-23 will be given first priority for the year 2023-24 to achieve the target of that district followed by applications for the current year.
Purpose of Pandit Deendayal Housing Scheme
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana during 2023-24 Rs. 1,20,000 online application process has been started. In which the amount is given in three installments, the first installment is Rs. 40,000 and in the second installment Rs. 60,000 is eligible. 20,000 is received as the last installment after the building is completed and the toilet is constructed and the building is boarded up. The building work has to be completed within 2 years from the date of the first installment.
If there are more applications than the target in that district, only those applications with complete documents will be considered and applications with incomplete documents will not be considered. So the application has to be made with the complete requested details. The application for getting assistance in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has to be done online only. Necessary documents along with the application also have to be uploaded online. The hard copy of the application is not to be given in the district office – but if required, the original document should be shown/provided by the officer/staff of the district office when called for.
Who will benefit from Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana?
- The beneficiary should be a native of Gujarat state.
- The beneficiary should belong to any of the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Backward Class, or Nomadic Exempt Castes of Gujarat State.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only once by any one person in the family.
- A beneficiary who wants to get benefits under this scheme must have their own raw house or plot.
- An applicant or his family member should not have received such assistance from this account or any other account in another Gujarat State in previous years.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family seeking benefits under Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana 2023 should not exceed Rs.6,00,000.
- BPL cardholders will be given priority.
How to get help from Pandit Deen Dayal Housing Scheme?
In Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana the beneficiary candidate is eligible to get a total assistance of 1,20,000.
- First Installment: Rs. 40,000 which is given to start the work of the beneficiary’s house.
- Second Installment: Rs. 60,000 which is given when the beneficiary’s house reaches the leaner level.
- Third Installment: Rs. 20,000 which is given after the complete completion of the beneficiary’s house.
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The income limit for Pandit din dayal upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 is as follows
- Income limit in rural areas: Rs. 6,00,000
- Income Limit in Urban Area: Rs. 6,00,000
Document to submit Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana 2023
- An instance of caste / sub-caste of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Leaving Certificate (if educated)
- Example of income
- Applicant’s Residence Proof (any one of Aadhaar Cards/ Electricity Bill/ License/ Lease Agreement/ Election Card/ Ration Card)
- Attested copy of allotment letter, allotment order of land/ ready-made house received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Aadhaar / Document / Title Deed / Title Deed / Sanad Deed (as applicable)
- Certificate issued by Gram Panchayat Talati Mantri / City Talati Mantri / Circle Inspector for granting housing assistance to the applicant
- Leave letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- An instance of death of the husband (if widow)
- A copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, showing the Chaturdisha (Talati-cum-Mantrishri) signed.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Applicant’s photo
- Other Required Documents
How to apply for Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 online?
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 application has to be done online only by visiting the official given website of the Social Welfare Department.
- First, go to the official website of the Department of Social Justice Authority
- If it is for the first time, registration will have to be done.
- Fill in all the requested information and submit.
- Now click on the login menu enter your id, password, and captcha code, and log in.
- This way you can log in to the site.
Note: We have received the information about this scheme through various means so check the information related to the scheme by going to the official website and then apply online.
|Housing Scheme 2023 Announcement||Read on|
|Online Registration for New User||Click here|
|Registered User Application||Click here|
What is the last date to apply for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023?
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana’s last to apply is 31-05-2023
What is the official website of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023?
The official website of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Who can benefit from Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana?
Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana will benefit the socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes, and nomadic freed castes of Gujarat.
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 How much assistance is available?
1,20,000/- rupees assistance will be available in Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana.