- Air defense system capable of destroying enemy fighter planes, missiles, drones in an area of 400 km. Russia has started supplying India with S-400 air defense missile system capable of destroying enemy fighter jets and long-range cruise missiles in the skies. At a time when tensions are running high with China, the so-called modern Brahmastra missile system is considered a major achievement for India’s military capabilities. Dmitry Shugaev, director of Russia’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Co-operation, made the announcement at the Dubai Air Show. Shugaev said that India has started supplying S-400 system. Sources in the Indian Ministry of Defense said that parts of the air defense system were reaching India by air and sea. The missile defense system will be the first to be deployed on the western border. The strategic location of the system will make it easier for both Pakistan and China to cope. Before India, this defense system has been involved in the armies of Turkey and China. China has deployed the system in Tibet following tensions along the Ladakh border. India and Russia signed an agreement in October 20218 for a Rs 35,000 crore S-400 system. Under the agreement, a total of 5 squadrons will be supplied to make the 400 km area impenetrable. The supply of the first squadron will be completed by the end of this year. “S-400 equipped with four types of missiles”
This is an air defense missile system. Which is capable of smashing enemy aircraft into the sky. The S-400 is considered Russia’s most advanced long-range surface-to-surface missile system. It is equipped with four types of missiles. It is capable of destroying enemy aircraft, ballistic missiles, AWACS aircraft up to 400 km, 250 km and medium range 120 km and short range 40 km. This system is an upgraded version of Russia’s own S-300 system. The missile system was developed by Almaz Ante. This system is capable of firing 36 rounds. Why did oil spill in America’s stomach?
The US wants India to buy its Patriot air defense system instead of the S-400. But according to Indian experts, the US system is not strong enough compared to the S-400. “Possibility of US imposing sanctions”
With Russia supplying the S-400 system to India, there are fears that the US will impose sanctions on India. Earlier, the US had said that India could face Katsa sanctions if it gets delivery of the state-of-the-art Russian defense system. However, the demand for non-imposition of sanctions on India is growing in the US. What is Katsa Prohibition?
The US Congressional Research Service (CRS) report states that the US may block India’s plans to purchase Russian-made S-400 systems under Section 231 of the American Adversaries Through Sections Act (CAATSA). Under the law, the United States urges its allies not to make any military deals with Russia. “36 aircraft can crash together”
This could simultaneously destroy Pak-China air strikes. Its installation has started.
The capability of the missile system
- Capable of destroying aircraft-missiles at a distance of 600 km.
- Can hit targets up to 30 km altitude.
- Will hit at a speed of 4.8 km per second.
- 36 targets can break together. Because his 12 guns can fire 3-3.