Mahila Samridhi Yojana – Gujarat Government Launched Mahila Samridhi Yojana For Women who are doing their own business & not have that many funds.
Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2022 is a scheme released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
- This scheme has been announced by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the Gujarat Government across Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail of this scheme.
- This scheme is released for the development of Gujarat’s nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail of this scheme.
The main objective of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- Through this scheme, the scheme works to provide micro-credit to the target groups of women and self-employed women entrepreneurs to create self-employment for women of nomadic and free castes.
- This scheme allows women to do business/business of their choice.
Eligibility to get a loan
- To avail of the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be a nomadic or freed caste woman.
- With effect from 01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be up to Rs.3 lakh, within which at least 50% of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years on the date of application.
- Applicant should have experience in the case of technical and skilled business/ profession.
- The applicant has to provide adequate security for taking the loan.
Salient features of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- The maximum loan limit will be up to Rs.1,25,000/-.
- The rate of interest will be 4% per annum
- Under this scheme, 100% of the business/business amount will be loaned.
- The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government contribution, and 0% beneficiary contribution.
- The loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
visit the official website: Click Here
Documents required for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- Applicant’s income
- An instance of the caste of the applicant
- Proof of Residence (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Paradigm for business
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook