Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023: Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana is started under the Department of Social and Justice Empowerment, Government of Gujarat, the main objective of which is to provide financial assistance and welfare to socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward class and Scheduled Caste poor family girls. has been started.
- An assistance of Rs 12,000 is available.
- The scheme is under the Department of Social and Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat.
- Income limit of 6,00,000/- per annum
- The online form has to be filled out by going to the esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in website.
Kunvarbai’s Mamre Yojana 2023
Let’s get information about Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana in this article. 12,000 is given under this scheme which is deposited in the daughter’s bank account after marriage.
Purpose of the Mother of Virgins scheme
For the welfare of socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class and scheduled caste poor family girls and with a view to help financially Rs. 12,000 assistance is provided by the Gujarat government through direct DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) to the bride’s bank account. (Before 01-04-2021 assistance of Rs. 10,000 was given).
Who will benefit from Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana 2023?
Following are the criteria and eligibility for availing the benefits of Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana.
- Only natives of Gujarat state are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Two adult girls of a family are eligible for benefit under Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 till marriage .
- The age of the bride should be 18 years and the age of the groom should be 21 years at the time of marriage.
- The annual income limit in this scheme is 6,00,000/-/- in rural areas and 6,00,000/-/- in urban areas.
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana must be applied online within two years of marriage .
- Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana assistance will be available from seven Fera Group Scheduled Districts.
- Beneficiary bride participating in mass marriage is eligible to get benefits under both the schemes if she fulfills all the conditions of Sat Fera Mass Marriage Yojana and Kunvarbai no Memeru Yojana.
Mother’s scheme income limit for women
- Income limit in rural areas: Rs. 6,00,000
- Income Limit in Urban Area: Rs. 6,00,000
How much assistance is available under Kunvarbai’s Mother Yojana?
10,000/- (ten thousand rupees) assistance was paid by the Gujarat government directly to the beneficiary girl’s bank account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) which has now been amended.
- Dt. 12,000/- (Twelve Thousand Rupees) is paid to couples who get married after 01/04/2021 under Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana.
- 10,000/- (ten thousand rupees) as per the old resolution is available to the couples married before 01/04/2022.
List of Documents to Submit Kunvarbai Matters Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar card of the beneficiary girl
- Aadhaar card of girl’s guardian/father
- A copy of the caste of the girl obtained from the competent authority
- Caste specimen of the youth obtained from the competent authority (if any).
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Tenancy Agreement / Election Card / any one)
- Example of annual income of bride’s father/guardian
- Marriage Registration Certificate – Marriage Certificate
- Form to be submitted at the time of marriage registration ( Marriage Declaration Form )
- Copy of first page of bank passbook / canceled check (bride’s name with previous father’s / guardian’s name)
- If the father is not alive then the instance of his death
- Other documents
How to apply for Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana 2023?
Previously , one had to go to the government office to take advantage of the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Form Pdf. At present, the benefits of the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 sarkari yojana will reach the people of the most backward areas and remote villages of Gujarat. It can be taken through E-Samaj Kalyan Portal / e samaj kalyan .
To avail the benefits of Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana 2023, the beneficiary has to apply online.
1) First go to official website of Social Justice Authority Department -> https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
2) Go to the e Samaj Kalyan portal and if you have not registered, click on “New User? “Please Register Here” and the process of registration has to be done.
3) A form will open as below in which fill all the requested information and click on register button.
4) Now click on login menu enter id, password and captcha code and login.
5) Go to one menu from the given menu and select Kunwar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana / Kunwar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 Yojana.
6) In which click on Apply For This Scheme and fill the form and submit
eSamajKalyan Check Application Status
Online forms of various schemes are filled on e Samaj Kalyan portal. What is the status of the application if the online form of Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana is filled? This application status can be known through online.
Note: This information is received by us through various means so check all the information given in the official website before applying online.
|Read the ad||Click here|
|New User Registration||Click here|
|Registered User Application||Click here|
|Application states||Click here|
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana 2023 FAQs
Who can benefit from Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana 2023?
Daughters of poor families belonging to socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes and scheduled castes.
How much support does Kunvarbai’s Mamaru Yojana get?
12000 under the Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana.
What is the official website of Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana 2023 sarkari yojana?
The official website of Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana 2023 sarkari yojana is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
What is the income limit to avail Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana 2023?
The annual income limit in this scheme is 6,00,000/- in rural areas and 6,00,000/- in urban areas.
Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana 2023 is known by what other name?
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana 2023 is known as Second Mangalsutra Yojana.