Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: The Kotak Education Foundation has announced the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 Notification. This scheme would provide financial assistance to female students from poor backgrounds. In this post, we will go through the scholarship system in great detail, including scholarship advantages, eligibility requirements, the application process, documents required, etc. If you want to learn more about this strategy, read the material below on this page.
What Exactly Is the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023?
Kotak Mahindra Group firms have launched the “Kotak Kanya Scholarship,” a combined effort on Education and Livelihood. The Kotak Education Foundation is implementing the project with financial backing from the firms listed below.
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
Under this program, the authorities will provide financial assistance to female students who have completed the 12th grade and wish to pursue further education. This scholarship program is accepting online applications at www.buddy4study.com. Eligible applicants must apply before the deadline. If you want to get the scholarship, you must first verify the qualifying conditions listed below.
Highlights Of Scholarship
Scheme Name: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Provided by: Kotak Education Foundation
Provided to: students
Application Mode: Online
Last Date: 31st January 2023
Official website: Kotak Kanya
The goal of the Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The Kotak Education Foundation’s motivation for initiating this scholarship program is to financially support female students from poor backgrounds. This program will benefit deserving female students who want to further their studies but are unable to do so owing to financial constraints.
Benefits of the Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Beneficiaries would receive scholarships of up to Rs. 1 lakh per year to cover academic expenditures such as tuition, housing fees (only applicable to on-campus hostels), internet, laptop, books, and stationery. Benefits will be deposited directly into the scholars’ bank accounts.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The award is available to female students across the country.
- Girl students must have completed the 12th grade with 75% or higher marks or an equal CGPA.
- Girl students admitted to first-year graduation programs in professional graduate courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer courses, or professional courses studied concurrently with graduation such as CA, CS, CFA, CWA, and LLB.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed 3 lakh rupees.
- Children of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation, and Buddy4Study personnel are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Scholarship Selection Procedure
- The pupils are chosen based on their academic performance and economic situation.
- Selected candidates will be invited to two rounds of interviews.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the ultimate selection of the girl’s will.
Documents Required To Apply
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Passport size photograph
Important Dates To Apply
- Application form filling process Open Now
- The last of the Application form-filling process is 30th September 2023.
How To Apply For Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship scheme you have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- From where you have to look over the Kotak Kanya Scholarship from all scholarships section
- Now click on apply now option or directly click here to open the instruction page.
- Login to the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’ then register yourself first by clicking the Register option
- Use your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account to register and this will redirect you to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023’ application form page.
- Choose the ‘Start Application button to begin the process and fill in the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Now upload relevant documents as listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- Choose the ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and check all the details you entered.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process if no change is required to make in the application form.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Renewal Application
Scholarship renewal is required after completion of 1st year for the rest duration of the course every year. To get the renewal applicants need to maintain Academic performance which should always be more than 6 Grade Point Average (GPA) or over 70% or equivalent, with No dropouts from regular academic sessions, and No disciplinary issues. The renewal will be at the sole discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any misses
- He or she must keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Applicants must have a valid and active mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Applicants are requested not to use mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)