ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recently Published Advertisement for the post of Constable (Driver) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Eligible Candidates Candidates Read the Official Notification and Apply Online through Official Web Site.
ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023
|Post Title||ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Constable Driver|
|Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Application Start Date||27 June 2023|
|Application Last Date||26 July 2023|
|Official Web Site||itbppolice.nic.in|
ITBP Recruitment 2023
The Vacancy is tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any Change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBPF Recruitment Official Web Site.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ITBP. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date, and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Matriculation or 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent; Must possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Level-3 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 21700–69100 (as per 7th CPC).
- 21 to 27 Years, the Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. 26th July 2023 (26/07/2023). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 27th July 1996 (27/07/1996) and later than 26th July 2002 (26/07/2002).
- Age Relaxation as per Government rules.
- Candidates belonging to UR, OBC, and EWS categories applying for this recruitment will have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as an examination fee through the online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fees paid by modes other than online mode will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright. Besides the above, the payment made in such cases shall stand forfeited.