IOCL Recruitment 2023: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has just released an application for Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2023 through GATE 2023. Interested candidates must have participated in and received a passing score in GATE 2023 from one of the disciplines listed below.
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||22th June 2023|
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply||22nd June 2023|
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Post Details
Candidates must have qualified in the GATE 2023 examination from one of the following disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts :
- Chemical Engineering (GATE 2023 code: CH)
- Civil Engineering (GATE 2023 code: CE)
- Computer Sc & Engineering (GATE 2023 code: CS)
- Electrical Engineering (GATE 2023 code: EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (GATE 2023 code: IN)
- Mechanical Engineering (GATE 2023 code: ME)
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- According to the notification, all applicants for the positions must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field for which they are applying.
- Candidates from the general/EWS/OBC(NCL) category should have received at least 60% of the available points, while those from the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) should have received at least 55% of the available points.
- Students in their final year are also eligible as long as they meet the requirements listed above in the aggregate of all semesters’ results that have been released thus far.
Candidates that fall under the General/EWS category must be older than 26. According to the government of India regulations, candidates applying under other categories would be given a break.
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
According to the recruitment announcement, the chosen candidates will be paid in a salary range of Rs. 50,000 to 1,60,000.
Additionally, the chosen candidates will be required to sign a bond pledging to work for the company for a minimum of three years after joining. The compensation that the candidate will have to pay if they leave the company before three years is listed below.
How to Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2023?
The sole format for “Apply Online” that is made accessible on the official Website is required for all eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates.