Institute Of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment 2023: the chance to work for the government in banks. How can I acquire a job at a government bank? How can I acquire a job in a bank? What degree is necessary for a career in banking?
Various Bank Government Jobs at www.ibps.in: There are 8594 Government Jobs in Banks available, which is fantastic news if you’re looking for a job or if someone in your family or circle of friends needs one. is a tremendous chance. Therefore, we kindly ask that you read this article to the conclusion and forward it to everyone needing a job.
Institute Of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment 2023 For Summary Details
|Name||Institute Of Banking Personal Selection|
|Place of employment||India|
|how to apply||online|
|date of notification||31/05/ 2023|
|Form Filling Start Date||01/06/2023|
|last date to fill the form||01/07/2023|
Post Title Government Job Post
IBPS Board has announced recruitment for the positions of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, General Banking Officer, IT Officer, CA Officer, Law Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, Agriculture Officer, and Officer Scale-III, as stated in the announcement. We are accepting applications.
Bank vacancies Total vacancy
The total number of vacancies in this IBPS Board Recruitment is 8594. The number of vacancies for each post is given below.
|general banking officer||315|
Friends, the educational and other qualifications are different for all the posts in this IBPS Recruitment which you can see in the advertisement.
Download the official notification and see the salary for which post.
- Pilonidal test
- main exam
How to apply?
- Firstly download the advertisement using the link below and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- As the application to this recruitment has to be done online, visit the official website @ www.ibps.in to apply and go to the notification.
- Click on the Apply Now button is given against the post you want to apply for.
- Now fill in all your information in the form and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the fee online mode.
- Now take a printout of the filled form and your form will be loaded successfully.