Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has made public the official notification for the recruitment of Agnaveers for a total of 1365 jobs for the 02/2023 batch. The application period will run from May 29, 2023, until June 15, 2023. Male and female applicants who are single are urged to submit an online application for admission to the Agniveer Batch at https://indiannavy.nic.in/. There are 1365 open positions overall, 273 of which can only be filled by women.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Overview Details
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Launched by||Central Government.|
|Name of the Post||Senior Secondary Recruits SSR 02/2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|State Name||All Over State|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||29/05/2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||15/06/2023|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Application||29th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15th June 2023|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- Candidates for the position of a sailor (Senior Secondary Recruit, or SSR), must have passed the 10+2 examination with at least one of the following disciplines and Physics and Mathematics as their required subjects: Biology, computer science, and chemistry.
- Candidates for the position of a sailor (Artificer Apprentice – AA) must have achieved at least 60% overall in the 10+2 examination in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science.
- Candidates for the position of a sailor (Matric Recruit – MR) must have passed the 10th (Matriculation) grade exam from an accredited board.
Candidates for the position of Sailor (SSR/AA/MR) must be between the ages of 17.5 and 23.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
- 1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month
- 2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month
- 3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month
- 4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The steps of the selection procedure for the 2023 Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online For Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
- Visit Indian navy.nic.in to access the Indian Navy’s official website.
- On the home page of the website, there is probably a “Career” or “Recruitment” tab.
- Locate and select the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 advertising or notice.
- Read the announcement carefully and confirm that you satisfy the educational and other requirements.
- The “Online Application” or “Apply Online” button might work.
- You will soon receive the application form that may be completed online.
- Please be sure to complete and accurately fill out the application form. Personal information, educational background, contact information, and other things may be included in the information.
- Please check that you’ve supplied all of the necessary documents for the application. This might be your most recent photos, signature, diplomas, etc.
- Make sure you adhere to the file format and size restrictions specified for each document.
- Make sure all of the information entered is accurate and that all of the uploaded papers are complete.
- Use the available payment methods to pay the application fee, if there is one. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for your records after submitting it and making the necessary payment (if required). A confirmation email or registration number for future correspondence may also be sent to you.
- For future reference and verification, keep the printout of the application form, the payment receipt, and any other pertinent papers in a safe place.