Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has started the application Process for recruiting 2800 Candidates in Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment. Application has started from 15-07-2022. Male and female both can apply for this Recruitment. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this
After applying for this Recruitment the Shortlisted Agniveers recruiting to the Indian Navy under the Act 1957, for Four Years of duration. Candidates are Advised to Apply before the Last date of the Application. And the Last date Of the As Per the Indian Navy Officials 22-07-2022. Application Process Closed After the Last Date.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Under the scheme||Agneepath Scheme|
|Number Of Vacancy||2800|
|Application Start Date||15-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||22-07-2022|
|Time Period||4 Years|
|Age Limit||17.5 to 23 Years|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Notification
According to the official announcement, the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022 has been released at the official website https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/content/agnipath-scheme-0. The subsequent notifications from the various recruitment units of the force have also released for applicants from 15th July 2022 onwards. The candidates who want to be a part of the Indian Navy department can go through the Indian Navy Agniveer Notification from below link.
Official Notification: Click Here
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||1-07-2022|
|Online Registration For applicants||1-07-2022|
|Last Date For application||22-07-2022|
|Application Window For Agniveer Batch 2022||15 to 30 July|
|Examination and Physical Fitness||Mid October 2022|
|Medical and joining at INS Chilka||21-11-2022|
All candidates should have Check the Eligibility Before applying For the Recruitment. The candidates must fulfill the prescribed minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2022. Any candidates whose qualification and age limit is not as per the standards will not be eligible to appear in the written test.
Candidate can only apply if he/she is Qualified for the Recruitment and For this Recruitment The candidates should have completed their 12th class with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects-Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education to be eligible to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should be of a minimum of 17.5 years to register for Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 and the upper age limit has been set as 23 years.
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement test
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
|Pay||Approx Rs. 4.76 lakh In One Year Which Increase to 6.92 Lakh in 4 Years|
|Seva Nidhi||Approx Rs. 11.71 Lakh (Tax Free)|
|Life Insurance||Rs. 48 Lakh Non Contributory|
|Death Compensation||Over Rs. 1 Crore|
|Disability Compensation||Rs. 44/25/15 Laky For 100% /75%/50% Disability|
How to Apply for the Recruitment?
- Before filling online application, keep the metric certificate & 10 and 12 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling out their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- Login with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
This Is How you can apply for this Recruitment. Hope You Will Get All the information from this Article. Here we have tried to provide you all the information about this Recruitment. Application Process is Already started Apply Now.
Official Website: Click Here