How To Order PVC Plastic Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar cards are now a crucial piece of identification for everyone. And without it, nothing functions. Birth and address documentation are both accepted by using an Aadhaar card. Aadhaar cards are required for all banking, post office, and passport transactions. Information pertaining to it is occasionally shared by UIDAI, the organization that issues Aadhaar cards.
How To Order PVC Plastic Aadhaar Card: What Is It?
According to UIDAI, who provided the information, “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” is a new service the agency has introduced that allows Aadhaar holders to print their Aadhaar details on PVC cards for a little charge. Residents can use a non-registered/alternative mobile number to place orders if they do not have a registered mobile number.
See what the price will be.
You can use any mobile number to place an order if you wish to. Additionally, you can use a single cellphone number to place orders for the entire family. The cost of the UIDAI Aadhaar PVC Card is Rs. 50.
How to order an online PVC Aadhaar Card
- Go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or https://uidai.gov.in to access UIDAI’s official websites first.
- Next, select “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service and enter your 28-digit Enrollment ID and 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Your security code must now be entered here, followed by the OTP that was sent to the registered mobile number.
- Check the box that is now next to “Terms and Conditions” by clicking.
- Then, complete the OTP and press the “Submit” button.
- Go to the screen that appears to preview the Aadhaar information now.
- After it has been verified, click “Make Payment.”
- Fee options for your payment alternatives will then show up in the following stage.
- You will then receive a receipt with a digital signature following a successful payment, which you can download.
PVC Aadhaar Card Online Application: Click Here