How to get sbi credit card: SBI provides Credit Card facilities to its customers at a very low cost, There are many benefits to the SBI Credit Card, which we will tell you in detail below if you also want to know ‘ How to get an SBI Credit Card. So read this article carefully until the end.
Because in this article we have told you the process of getting an SBI Credit Card in very easy language, so without any delay, let’s start the article as soon as possible and know how to get an SBI Credit Card done. We hope that you will definitely like this article.
How to get sbi credit card?
The process of getting an SBI Credit Card is very easy, if you also want to get an SBI Credit Card, then follow the steps given below step by step-
Step-1 Open SBI Yono App
First of all, you have to open SBI Yono App. After that, you have to ‘Login’ by entering the MPIN.
Step-2 Select the Cards option
After login to the YONO app, different options will appear on the homepage. To apply for a credit card, now you have to click on the option of ‘Cards’.
Step-3 Choose Browse All Cards
Now you have to select the option of ‘Browse All Cards’, after that all the Credit Cards of SBI will be displayed in front of you and you can get your favorite Credit Card made.
Step-4 Select the type of SBI Credit Card
Now you have to select the category for which you want to get a credit card, like if you want to get a credit card for a Reward, then select ‘Reward’ and if you want to get a credit card for shopping, then you have to ‘ Click on the option of ‘Shopping’ and select a good credit card.
Step-5 Choose to Apply Now
Now you have to go to SimplyCLICK SBI Card and click on the option of ‘Apply Now’.
After that automatically information like your Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Pan Card Number, and Phone Number will be displayed.
Step-6 Next by filling in the details
Now you have to enter your mother’s name and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
Step-7 Verify the Address
Now you have to Verify your Address, as well as Enter your Occupation, Company Name, and Designation and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step-8 Verify OTP Code
Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you have to enter that OTP.
Step-9 Complete your Video KYC
After that, you will get Video Call through SBI Customer Care in which you will have to complete KYC. After verifying all the information, you will have to submit your passport-size photo and photocopy of the identity card to the bank, after which the SBI Credit Card is sent to your address within 20 to 25 days.
Benefits of SBI Credit Card
State Bank Of India provides various credit card facilities to its customers. Each credit card has its own distinct advantage. If you use the Credit Card properly, then you can get to see many of its benefits. Some of the major advantages of SBI Credit Card are as follows-
- You can fulfill your financial needs through SBI Credit Card.
- It gives you the convenience of contactless payments.
- You get to see coverage against health issues, accidents, or card theft.
- It offers a flexible payment facility which also makes you stress-free.
- If you have SBI Credit Card then you can withdraw cash from any ATM in India.
- You can pay the necessary bills.
- You can buy goods on EMI.
- If you pay the credit card on time, then it also improves your credit score and you can easily take a loan in the future.
- If you suddenly need money, then SBI Credit Card is very useful.
Along with the advantages of the SBI Credit Card, there are also disadvantages which are as follows –
- Sometimes you spend more than necessary in the case of SBI Credit Card.
- If needed, you can pay the bills through a credit card, but due to some reason, if you are not able to pay the card bill on time, then you have to pay a lot of interest.
- Often you are not told about Hidden Charges or Annual Charges while taking Credit cards, so always get complete information about Credit cards.
- Withdrawal of cash from a credit card charges a lot of interest, so you should avoid withdrawing cash.
Documents required for getting an SBI credit card
If you want to get SBI Credit Card, then for that you will need some important documents which are as follows –
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Address Proof – Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement, PAN Card, and Passport Size Photo will also be required.
Requirements for getting an SBI credit card
- To get an SBI Credit Card, the age of the person should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- Salaried or self-employed people can apply for SBI Credit Card very easily.
- To get SBI Credit Card, it is also necessary to have some important documents, about which we have told you above.
- The person applying for SBI Credit Card should also have a good credit score.
Common Questions FAQs
Will it be right to use an SBI credit card?
How to make SBI Credit Card bill payments?
You can make your SBI Credit Card bill payment both online and offline. You get to see many options for online payment. Such as Internet Banking, NEFT, Debit cards, SBI Mobile Banking, etc. At the same time, you can use ATM for offline payment.
What is SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number?
If you have any queries, you can ask by calling or SMS SBI’s toll-free number 18601801290 / 18001801290. Let us tell you that the time to contact the customer care executive is from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday.
What is the minimum limit of an SBI Credit Card?
So friends, how did you like this article of ours, through this article we learned how to get an SBI credit card. If you use the method mentioned in this article, then you will not need to go anywhere else to know ‘How to get sbi credit card’.
If you have not understood anything in this article or you want to give us some more suggestions, then you can give us your opinion by commenting, we will reply to your comment as soon as possible.
If you have liked our article “ SBI Credit Card Kaise Banwaye ”, then do share it with your friends so that they too can get SBI Credit Card done as soon as possible. That’s enough for today, see you soon in a new article with a new topic. Hail India.