How To Convert Your APL Card Into BPL Card: A ration card in India is a famous document of address and identity proof that makes Indian households eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System. The e-ration card is a seamless facility provided by several state governments for families to obtain a ration card. E-ration was first introduced in Delhi and has gradually covered states such as Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Only Aadhaar cardholders can apply using the e-ration card facility. BPL Card Owners Get the Most Benefits So You will Know Here How To Apply for a BPL Card Online The Haryana Human Rights Commission has sought a report from the State’s Chief Secretary for not updating the list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families in Haryana over the past nine years, saying that it was a “gross violation of human rights” for the eligible candidates.
How To Convert Your APL Card Into BPL Card
What’s Ration Card
- A ration card is a document issued by the State Government that serves as proof of nationality.
- It is an important document that not only serves as identity proof but also indicates an individual’s economic status.
- It is a voluntary document and not compulsory for every citizen to obtain, but people generally apply for it as it is well-accepted identity proof and helps an individual avail various Government benefits through this scheme.
Ration cards have multiple categories which are issued by the earning capacity of an individual. Different states have different schemes but are based on an individual’s annual income.
Ration cards are issued based on the total number of members in a family, and each category of the ration card determines an individual’s entitlement to certain rationed goods. Individuals with higher earning capacity (as fixed by the respective state Govt) cannot obtain rations at a subsidized cost.
How to apply for a new Ration Card
Each state Government has prescribed separate application forms which can be submitted manually or online for obtaining a ration card. Common procedures that are generally followed in most of the states are given below.
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for obtaining a ration card from the state government – An Individual:
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Should not hold ration cards in other states
- Live and cook separately
- The applicant and member of the family must be close relatives
- Should not possess any other family card in the same state
Following is the list of documents to be submitted at the local ration office by the applicant:
- Completed and signed the application form
- Identify proof of the applicant can be any of the following:
- Election photo ID card
- Driving license
- Any other Govt issued ID card
- The applicant’s current residence proof should be submitted which can be any of the following documents:
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Latest LPG receipt
- Bank Pass Book
- Rental agreement/ rent paid receipt
- Photograph of the head of the family
- Details about the annual income of the applicant
- Old canceled/surrendered ration card if any
APL Card Into BPL
The last survey to identify BPL households in the State’s rural areas was conducted in 2007. As per the survey, 8,58,389 rural households, which is around 27.17 % of the total 31,59,222 rural families, were below the poverty line.
The commission’s chairperson Justice S.K. Mittal and member Deep Bhatia passed the order on Thursday in a case pertaining to the non-inclusion of the names of the complainants, residents of Haryana’s Rewari, in the BPL list despite the applicants being eligible for the same.
Injustice to the poor’
Taking strong exception to the fact that the matter with regard to the inclusion of the names in the BPL list was pending with the government for the past nine years, the commission said that non-inclusion of the names of the poor eligible candidates to the BPL record for so long brought “hardship” and “injustice” to them and they were “being deprived of their benefits, which is a gross violation of their human rights”.
The commission also observed that nine years was a “long time for non-registering the fresh eligible candidates in the BPL list”, thus depriving the poor of the benefits of the various State and Central government schemes.
How To Change Gujarat Apl Ration Card In to Bpl Ration Card?
How To Change Ration Card Apl To Bpl Ration Card Gujarat Helpline Gujarat Ration Card List 2019 How To Get Bpl Card In Gujarat Ration Card List Village Wise online Ration Card Printration Card Online FCS Gujarat Ration Card Status.
Gujarat Ration Card List Village Wise Bpl List 2019 Gujarat Gujarat Bpl Ration Card Bpl Card Gujarat| Gujarat Bpl Ration Card 2019 Update List, Usu Faculty And Staff Provide Support Throughout The Life Of The Program And Beyond, To Ensure Each Student Succeeds In Their Mission To Advance Their Career. The Baccalaureate Degree Program In Nursing At United States University Is Accredited By The Commission On Collegiate Nursing Education Health Science Programs.
How can I get a BPL card in Gujarat? Your APL Card Into BPL Card
Necessary Document for APL to BPL in Gujarati Your APL Card Into BPL Card
Your APL Card Into BPL Card Visits a bio-photo service center in your new taluk along with your “surrender certificate”. Open your ration card details online, update your address, RR number, member detail, etc., at the photo center only, and collect a computer-generated, printed acknowledgment.
When applying for a ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form. Your APL Card Into BPL Card
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
Above Poverty Line (APL) ration cards were issued to households living above the poverty line (as estimated by the Planning Commission). Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration cards that were issued to households living below the poverty line. These households received 25-35 kilograms of food grain
Important Link: Click Here
Your APL Card Into BPL Card Visit the official website:
- click on the link: https://nfsa.gov.in
- Click on the “Revenue” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “More” option from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Application for new ration card” icon given under Online Services.