How To Check PAN and Aadhaar Link Status Online 2023: The PAN card would be canceled if it is not connected to the Aadhaar card by March 31, 2023, according to the Income Tax Department. Find out how to link your PAN card and Aadhaar card online to avoid fines.
The Government of India’s Income Tax Department recently stated that taxpayers have one final opportunity to link their PAN card and Aadhaar card in order to avoid penalties. The PAN card will be canceled if it is not connected to the Aadhaar card by March 31, 2023. The processes to link your Aadhaar and PAN cards online are as follows:
How To Check PAN and Aadhaar Link Status Online 2023: Overview Details
|Name of the Department||Income Tax Department, Govt. of India|
|Name of the Article||How To Check PAN and Aadhaar Link Status Online 2023|
|Aadhar Card||Pan Card Linking Is Compulsory?: Yes|
|Mode of Linking||Online|
|Charges of Linking||NIL|
|Last Date of Aadhar Card||Pan Card Linking?: 30 Jun, 2023|
|Pan Card Linking?: 30 Jun 2023||Pan Card Linking Fine Amount?: ₹10,000 Rs|
|Requirements||Your Aadhar Card Number + Pan Card Number Etc.|
How to Check the Status of the PAN and Aadhaar Link Online?
- To file your income taxes online, go to incometax.gov.in.
- The ‘Link Aadhaar Status’ option should be found.
- Select “View Link Aadhaar Status” after entering your PAN and Aadhaar number.
- If your PAN is connected to your Aadhaar, a notice will show up on your screen.
- Your 10-digit PAN number will be connected to your 12-digit Aadhaar card number.
How to Online Link PAN Card with Aadhaar:
- Visit the Income Tax Department of India’s official website at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option found in the ‘Quick Links’ area.
- Your PAN, Aadhaar number, and name, as it appears on your Aadhaar card, must be entered on a new page that will open.
- Click the “Link Aadhaar” button after entering the captcha code that is presented on the website.