- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ has been released in 3264 screens in India
The superhero movie ‘Spiderman: No Way Home’ has been released on Thursday, December 16. Despite the fear of Working Day and Omicron, the film broke all the box office records on the first day itself. In India, the film has become the highest grossing film of 2021 on the opening day so far. The film has grossed Rs 32.67 crore on its opening day.
‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ ranks second in Hollywood’s list of highest opening days, becoming Hollywood’s second highest opener . In the first place is ‘Avengers: Endgame’. The film grossed Rs 53 crore on the first day.
After Akshay Kumar’s ‘Suryavanshi’,
‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ has surpassed Akshay Kumar’s film ‘Suryavanshi’ released this year. ‘Suryavanshi’ was released on November 5. The film was released during the festival season and grossed Rs 26.50 crore on the first day.
Released in 3264 screens in India
‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ has been released in 3264 screens in India. Theaters in Maharashtra can be opened with 50% capacity due to the new variant of Corona Omicron. It is to be noted that before this, ‘Avengers Endgame’ was released in 2019 in 2845 screens and in 2018, ‘Avengers Infinity War’ was released in 2000 screens.
Top 10 Hollywood Openers in India
- Avengers Endgame: 53.10 crores
- Spider-Man: No Way Home: 32.67 Crores
- Avengers: Infinity War: 31.30 crores
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbes & Shaw 13.15 Crores
- Captain Marvel: 12.75 crores
- Furious 7: 12 million
- Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice: 12 crores
- The Lion King: 11.06 crores
- Jungle Book: 10.9 crore
- Mission: Impossible Fallout: 100 million