FSSAI Recruitment 2023: Apply Online: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India department will publish every job along with the Notification form, Application form, and Address on the www.fssai.gov.in link. Each and every detail will be given on the notification form. Aspirants are requested to read the notification twice to get clear information to apply to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Department Recruitment 2023. You can find the official details at the website link. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Notification will be available at @fssai.gov.in in a PDF file.
FSSAI Recruitment 2023: This page is specifically for candidates who are interested in applying for FSSAI Recruitment 2023. We have included comprehensive information about the FSSAI Recruitment process and the Online Application. The Online Application for the FSSAI Recruitment 2023 will be accessible from March 9, and candidates will have until September 30, 2023, to submit their applications. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying, you can submit your application online before the deadline.
|Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant|
|Number of Posts||80+ Posts|
|Advt. No.||Online Mode|
|Form Process||Govt. Job|
|Application Last Date||September 30, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Number of Post FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Total 80+ Posts
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant and Other Posts
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply?
- Male and Female
- All-India Candidate
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Notification Check
Job Location and Exam Center
- All over India
Age Limit for FSSAI Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 58 Years
- Age Limit (Advisor Post Only): 21 Years to Maximum 56 Years
- Age on Date: 1 August 1, 2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rule regulation
- Notification Check
Eligibility Criteria FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Notification Release
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (light-colored background photo)
- Mobile No. and E-Mail ID
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Candidates should have passed a degree, postgraduate degree, B.Tech., or M.Tech. in Relevant Fields from a Recognized University.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Selection Process for FSSAI Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
FSSAI Recruitment 2023 for Important Dates
- Notification Published Release: Soon
- Online Form Starting Date: 28 August 2023
- Online Form Last Date: 30 September 2023
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
To apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2023 candidates need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: First of all, visit the Official Website of FSSAI www.fssai.gov.in
- Step 2: Go to the “Recruitment” section and click on “Apply Online“.
- Step 3: Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee using the available payment modes.
- Step 6: Review the filled application form and submit it.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.