Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023:- Free Sewing Machine Scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Mr. Narendra Modi, under this scheme all the women of the country will be provided free sewing machines, through which they can easily get employment sitting at home. All the poor working women of the country can take advantage of Free Silai Machine Yojana and can spend their lives angry. Read this article till the end to get more information related to the scheme like application process, eligibility, required documents, etc.
Free Sewing Machine Plan 2023
The benefit of this scheme will be given to economically weak women and working women in both urban and rural areas of the country. Under Free Silai Machine 2023, the central government will provide free sewing machines to more than 50000 women in every state. Through this scheme, laboring women will be able to take care of themselves and their families well by getting Free Sewing Machines. Under this scheme, interested women in the country who want to get free sewing machines will have to apply under this scheme. Only women aged 20 to 40 (20 to 40-year-old women can apply) can apply under this scheme.
Information about PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme
|Scheme Name||PM free sewing machine scheme|
|who started||by the prime minister|
|Benefit||free sewing machine for women|
The objective of the free sewing machine scheme
The main objective of the Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 is to provide free sewing machines to the economically weaker women of the country by the Central Government. Providing employment opportunities to laboring women through Free Silai Machine Yojana, so that they will be able to collect good income by sewing while sitting at home. Through this, making the working women self-reliant and empowered and this scheme will also improve the condition of rural women.
Some important instructions related to the free sewing machine scheme
- Beneficiaries will have to provide information related to the amount, trademark, source, and date of purchase of the sewing machine.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only once.
- The benefit of the Haryana Free Sewing Machine Scheme will be provided only to those women who are registered with the BOCW board.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the woman should be registered for at least one year.
Benefits of Free Sewing Machine Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the working women of the country.
- Under this scheme, free sewing machines will be provided by the government to all the working women in the country.
- By getting a free sewing machine, the women of the country can earn a good income by sewing clothes for the people sitting at home.
- Women from economically weaker sections of both rural and urban areas of the country will be included under this scheme.
- Employment opportunities will be provided to the poor women of the country through this scheme.
- Under Pradhanmantri Free Sewing Machine 2023, the central government will provide free sewing machines to more than 50,000 women in every state.
- This scheme motivates the women of the country for employment and to make women self-reliant and empowered.
Eligibility for Free Sewing Machine Yojana
- The age of women applying under this scheme should be 20 to 40 years.
- Under this Free Sewing Machine 2023, the annual income of the husband of a laboring woman should not exceed Rs.12000.
- Only economically weak women in the country will be eligible under Free Silai Machine 2023.
- Widows and disabled women in the country can also take advantage of this scheme.
Documents of PM Sewing Machine Scheme
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- age certificate
- I Certificate
- identity card
- Handicapped medical certificate if handicapped
- If a woman is a widow, then her destitute widow certificate
- community certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2023?
- Interested labor women who want to apply under this scheme, must first go to the Government of India’s www.india.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, you will have to download the application form from there. After downloading the Application Form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to submit all your documents by attaching a photocopy to your application form and going to your concerned office.
- After this, your Application Form will be verified by the office official. After verification, you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
|to download the online form||click here|