ESIC Recruitment 2023: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Ministry of Labour and Employment release latest notification, seeking technical professionals for the engagement of IT Manager and IT Assistant through GeM Tender Terms. According to the ESIC’s latest official notification, the candidates would be engaged and deployed for three years from the date of engagement/ confirmation from ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar, Ahmedabad. The hiring will be made for two posts. The age limit of interested candidates will be determined by the selection criteria.
According to the ESIC Recruitment 2023 official new notification, candidates will be offered to manage and operate assigned procedures, including Installation, Configuration, testing, and maintenance of software components. ESIC also maintains the right to terminate the contract by giving one month’s written notice with no explanation. The closing date for application submission is September 1, 2023.
Overview of ESIC’s New Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Vacancy Name||IT Manager and IT Assistant Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Given Below|
|Apply Start Date||August 11, 2023|
|Apply Last Date||September 1, 2023|
No. of Posts for ESIC Vacancy 2023
- 02 Posts
- IT Manager and IT Assistant Posts
Who Can Apply for ESIC New Vacancy 2023? Apply Online
- All-India Candidate
- Male and Female
- All Candidates Fee: Nil
Application Process for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Online Apply
Job Location for ESIC Vacancy 2023:
Salary for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Age Limit for ESIC’s New Recruitment 2023
- Age: maximum 30 years
- Age on date: 01.09.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years
Important Dates for ESIC Vacancy 2023
|Notification Publish Date||August 11, 2023|
|Online Application Form Start Date||August 11, 2023|
|Online Application Form: Last Date||September 1, 2023|
Qualification and Experience for ESIC’s New Recruitment 2023
- IT Manager Degree with Master’s in Computer Applications or equivalent or BE / BTech in computer science/IT with 6–8 years of experience in incident Management, Service request management, etc.
- IT Assistant BCA or equivalent OR BSc Computer Science Networking or equivalent from a recognized university with 2–4 years of experience in managing breakdown calls and ensuring the closure of tickets.
- Click on the official notification for complete details.
Upload Required Documents for ESIC New Recruitment 2023
- Photo and Signature light-colored background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)