They are driving License Online Form: One needs to have a driving license to operate across India. One has first to obtain a learning license after which he can obtain a driving license. A driving license in Gujarat is issued by Gujarat RTO as per the provisions of the Motor Act, 1988. After obtaining the learning license it will be valid for 6 months. A person can apply for a Driving License (DL) within 180 days after obtaining a learning license.
Driving License Online Form
|Post Title||Driving License Online Form|
|Post Name||Gujarat Learning License Online Form|
Gujarat Learning License Online Form
In order to get the driving license (driving license online form) easily and to reduce the hassles of the RTO, the government has now started the facility of online form to get the learning license. Anyone who wants to get a learning license has to fill out the online form by visiting the official website from his mobile or computer at home.
Types of Licenses
The following types of licenses have been issued according to the category of vehicles
|Promulgated license for light motor vehicle||This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws and delivery vans.|
|This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, and delivery vans.||This type of license includes Tempo and Minivan.|
|Promulgated learning license for medium goods vehicle||Vehicles like delivery trucks and tempos used for goods are included in this type of license.|
|A License issued for a heavy passenger vehicle||This type of license includes vehicles like big buses and vans.|
|A License issued for heavy goods vehicle||This type of license includes heavy trucks and other heavy vehicles.|
|A license issued for the medium-passenger vehicle||This includes gearless scooters and mopeds.|
|Learning license for light vehicles||This includes cars with gears and bikes etc.|
Eligibility for Driving License Online Form
- Must have completed 16 years of age to get a gearless two-wheeler license.
- 18 years of age must be completed to obtain a license for two-wheelers, motorcars, tractors, and other non-transport vehicles with gears.
- A person must have completed 20 years to drive a transport vehicle. In addition, he should have passed the 8th standard and should have one year of experience in driving lightweight cars.
Documents Required for Driving License Online Form
- Age Proof: School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport
- Address Proof: School Leaving Certificate, Passport, LIC Policy, Voter ID Card, Light Bill, Telephone Bill, House Tax with Address, State or Local Government Pay Slip, or Applicant’s Affidavit has to be submitted as proof of address.
Fee for Driving License Online Form
- Fees for a learning license and a driving license have to be paid simultaneously. To get a learning license Rs. 50 Test Fee + Rs. 150 per vehicle category is required.
- For a smart card driving license Rs. 200 and for a category of vehicles Rs. 300 is required for driving license.
Exam Pattern for Driving License
To obtain a learning license, it is necessary to pass a computer knowledge test.
- Tests are conducted on policy rules, and traffic signs topics.
- 15 questions will be asked in the test, out of which 11 questions must be answered correctly to pass.
- You will get 48 seconds to answer each question.
- A person who is not successful in the test can appeal for the test again after 24 hours.
- A person who has a learning license or a driving license can apply to add an additional category of vehicle to the existing driving license, exempted from taking the computer-based knowledge test.
The driving test is mandatory to get a permanent driving license.
- Anyone who has obtained a learning license can take the driving test at any time after a period of 30 days of obtaining it
- The driving test will be conducted only on the type of vehicle for which the driving license has been applied for.
- The learning license will be valid for 6 months only, so the applicant has to appear for the driving test within this valid period only.
How to fill driving license online form application?
- First of all official website is Marathi. pariah. Visit gov. in.
- Select the ‘Driver/Learners License’ option from the homepage.
- Then select the state of Gujarat on the new page.
- After selecting the state, in the new page that opens, choose the option of ‘Apply For Learner License’ in the first option and click on Continue on the second page.
- Select your category and district on the new page and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then enter your mobile number and click ‘Authenticate With Sarathi’ by entering OTP.
- Now fill in all the required information accurately in the form that opens on the next page and clicks on the submit button.
- Then select the type of license and pay the fee online.
- Finally, upload all the required documents and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
|Driving License Online Form||Click here|