Diu Smart City Limited Recruitment for Various Posts 2022: An advertisement for the positions of (1) Chief Technical Officer (2) Assistant General Manager (AGM) (3) Manager Tourism and Marketing (4) Project Engineer has been released by Diu Smart City Limited Recruitment (DSCL Recruitment 2022). It is advised that eligible candidates read the official advertisement before applying for this position. Other information, such as the required age, educational background, method of selection, application fee, and how to apply, is provided below. To get the most recent updates, check Gujupdates frequently.
DSCL – Diu Smart City Limited Recruitment 2022
- (1) Chief Technical Officer: 01
- (2) Assistant General Manager (AGM): 01
- (3) Manager Tourism and Marketing: 01
- (4) Project Engineer: 06
Total No. of Posts:
Eligibility Criteria for Diu Smart City Limited Recruitment:
|Position||Chief Technical Officer|
|Remuneration||Rs. 80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (fixed per month based on the qualifications and experience)|
|Qualifications||Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Urban Planning / Information Technology or equipment Or|
|Retired Superintending Engineer and above from Government/Semi-government Department. Demonstrated experience in planning, design and/or construction supervision Fluency in English, excellent in written/verbal communication skills required|
|Experience||10-15 years of experience in urban planning / infrastructure / IT projects with government / semi government institutions.|
|Position||Assistant General Manager (AGM)|
|Remuneration||Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- (fixed per month based on qualification and experience)|
|Qualifications||B.E./ B. Tech in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved institute or Retired Assistant Engineer or above from government/semi- government department. Demonstrated experience in planning, designing and/or construction supervision. Fluency in English; excellent written/verbal.|
|Essential Criteria||10-15 years of relevant experience in urban planning infrastructure/IT projects such as planning, monitoring supervision and issuance of GFC drawings, QA and QC safety large area development projects, local areas, townships, campus, business parks, etc. Project management skill and team leader skill.|
|Position||Manager Tourism & Marketing.|
|Remuneration||Rs.50,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- (fixed per month based on qualifications and experience)|
|Qualifications||Masters in conservation architect/MBA in marketing.|
|Essential Criteria||Experience of 5-7 years of designing for conservation projects of buildings of historic importance and architectural value. Experience of developing bye-laws for conservation of buildings. Experience of working in promotion events and activities, related publications. Experience in brand building and marketing activities like creating promotional material, heritage tours/walks, organising promotional events/tourism destination development etc.|
|Remuneration||Rs. 40,000/- (fixed per month based on the qualifications and experience).|
|Qualification||B.E. /B.TECH in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved institute. Good Knowledge of Using AutoCAD. Proficient in English.|
|Essential Criteria||3 4 Years of Experience in Urban Infrastructure related works such as in planning, monitoring, supervision and issuance of GFC Drawings, QA and QC, safety and large area development projects, local areas, townships, campuses, business parks, roads etc. Project Management Skills and team leader skills. Good Knowledge and experience of using AutoCAD Proficient in English.|
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply for Diu Smart City Limited Recruitment?
- 1. The candidate may forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 6 pm on 12/12/2022. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further rounds of selection for Diu Smart City Limited Recruitment
- 2. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format as attached to this advertisement along with self-attested scanned copies of requisite documents. Application not in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected.
- 3. The candidates can attend the interview through VC or by being physically present at the venue.
- 4. Incomplete applications/applications without necessary documents will summarily be rejected. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- 5. No correspondence will be entertained regarding incomplete and time-barred applications.
- 6. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on Diu’s official NIC website only.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Last Date of application: 12/12/2022
Job Advertisement: Click Here