CRPF Recruitment 2022-2023:– Central Reserve Police Force CRPF has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of total 1458 posts of Head Constable Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer. Any candidate who is twelfth pass can apply for this recruitment. Interested candidates may apply online from 4 January 2023 to 25 January 2023. All the information related to applying is given below on this page.
CRPF ASI Stenographer Head Constable Ministerial Online Form 2023 :- Recruitment notification has been issued for the post of HCM And ASI in CRPF. All the information related to recruitment is given in the official notification, Check and download the notification from the link given below. For this online application will be accepted. Twelfth pass male and female candidates from All India can apply for this recruitment. For more information visit the official website. CRPF Recruitment 2023 HCM And ASI
JobSummary CRPF Recruitment 2022-2023
- Organization:Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Type of Employment:Govt Jobs
- Total Vacancies:1458 Posts
- Location:All India
- Post Name:Head Constable (Ministerial) / ASI Steno
- Official Website:crpf.gov.in
- Applying Mode:Online
CRPF Recruitment 2022-23: Important Dates
The important dates related to the CRPF HC recruitment exam 2022-23 are given in the table below:
- CRPF Notification Release Date:26th December 2022
- CRPF Application Starts:04th January 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2022 Last Date:25th January 2023
- CRPF PET & PMT:To be notified
- CRPF Online Exam Date:To be notified
CRPF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested and eligible candidates must check the complete article in order to get detailed information about the eligibility criteria, Qualification, Age Limit, etc.
CRPF HC Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government
- ASI (Steno):Candidates must have passed Class 12th + Steno
- HC (Min):Candidates must have passed Class 12th
- The age limit for CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2022-23 and CRPF ASI Steno Vacancy 2022-23 is 18-25 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 25.1.2023. The candidates should not be born before 26-1-1998 or after 25-1-2005. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Application From Fee
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Name of The Post:-
CRPF HCM Post Details
CRPF ASI Steno Category Wise Posts :-
Important Link :-
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over In India
Salary (Pay Scale) For CRPF Recruitment 2023 —
- For Head Constable (Ministerial) : Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) : Rs. 29,200/- To Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
For Male & Female Candidate
Height — For Male Candidate
- For All Male Candidate Post – 165 Cm.
- For All Female Candidate Post – 157 Cm.
- All North India Zone Candidate- Male — 165 Cm. Female— 152
Chest— (Only For Male Candidate)
- 80+5 Cm. (Expanded).
- Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
- For Male Candidate : 1.6-Km race in 6.30 minutes.
- For Female Candidate : 800-meter race in 4 minutes
Selection Process For CRPF Recruitment 2023 —
- Physical Test Details
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
FAQ : CRPF Recruitment 2023
1.what is the recruitment process in CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Writer Exam Skill Test Final Merit
2.What is Age limit for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
3.How many vacancies offered for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
2056 vacancies offered for CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
4.What is the CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should have possess 10th Pass.