BANK OF BARODA CREDIT CARD: The Bank of Baroda is one of the largest public sector banks in the country. It offers a variety of credit cards that have attractive features and benefits to offer and are accepted by merchants and ATMs globally. The Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company. This public-sector bank, with years of dedicated services, is ranked as one of the most trustworthy banks in the country. However, one thing that needs to be mentioned here is the fact that because it’s a government bank, people easily trust it to offer various unmatched services. When it comes to unmatched services, Bank of Baroda, with its plenty of amazing credit cards, leaves no stone unturned to make your life much simpler. Yes, this renowned bank, with its wide range of credit cards, gives you the opportunity to live life hassle-free. With its broad range of amazing credit cards, this bank is here to fulfill your varied needs. Yes, from signature, platinum, titanium, and corporate premium cards to co-brand cards, this bank has a lot of variety to offer. So, if you are getting confused about which Bank of Baroda credit card to choose, this article is for you.
Discover a world of benefits and rewards by becoming a part of the Bank of Baroda credit card world!
✔️5X rewards on daily expenses*
✔️Fuel surcharge waiver**
✔️Make easy lifetime free
✔️Easy EMI option
✔️Free Add-on card
✔️Zero liability on lost card
✔️Interest-free credit facility
- Bonus reward points
- Welcome gifts
- Airport lounge access
- Smart EMI options
- Zero fuel surcharge waiver
Target Audience :
- Age group between 25 and 50 Years
- Locality: Metros and Tier 1 cities
- Cibil’s score should be 700+
- Salaried or self-employed professionals with an income level above 4 lakhs
Documents Required :
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
Terms & Conditions:
- Available only for new users (the applicant should not have any existing relationship with Bank of Baroda).
- Your customer should apply for a BOB credit card through your tracking link.
- If you are not able to finish the card application process due to any reason, then you have to complete the process using the same link, or else the lead will be rejected.
- The customer’s mobile number should be linked with an Aadhaar card.
1. Why the Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
The Bank of Baroda is one of the largest public sector banks in the country. It offers a variety of financial products to its customers. The bank provides various credit cards that have attractive features and benefits to offer and are accepted by merchants and ATMs globally.
- How long does the application process take?
The application process is very easy and should not take more than 15 minutes of your time.
- Will I receive a payout if the customer already has a relationship with the Bank of Baroda?
No, you will not be eligible to get the payout if the applicant has any existing relationship with the Bank of Baroda.
What is the minimum salary for a credit card?
On average, the income requirement is between Rs 1,44,000 and Rs 25,00,000 per annum for both salaried and self-employed persons. You may be asked to submit your latest Income Tax return copy as income proof.
Can I get a credit card without a job?
You can get a credit card without a job. Most credit card applications have a section for employment information, but you can also put student, homemaker, or unemployed. Annual income and assets are more important than employment status when applying for a credit card, though.
APPLY NOW: CLICK HERE
Bank of Baroda Credit Card: Apply Online :
Please note that currently, Bank of Baroda is not a credit card partner for Paisabazaar. Therefore, if you are interested in BoB credit cards, you can contact the bank by visiting the website or the nearest branch. However, if you are interested in applying for other credit cards with Paisabazaar, follow these steps:
- ENTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBERProvide your mobile number in the application form to start the credit card process.
- VERIFY OTP AND CHECK AVAILABLE OFFERSProvide the OTP to check the pre-approved offers on the screen.
- Select your preferred credit card based on the offers shown to you as per your income eligibility. Select the best credit card that fits your needs.
- APPLY AND PROVIDE DOCUMENTSApply for the credit card and provide documents for further processing of the application.
Fees and Charges
The fees and charges associated with Bank of Baroda Credit Cards may vary across all cards. However, the general fee and charges associated with it are listed as follows:
|Joining Fee||Varies from card to card|
|Finance Charges||3.49% per month | 41.88% per annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 500, whichever is higher|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|