Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiary New List 2023: Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a health scheme of the Government of India, which was implemented on September 23, 2018, across India. The scheme was announced by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the 2018 budget session. The objective of this scheme is to provide health insurance to economically weaker people (BPL holders). Cashless health insurance up to Rs 10 lakh will be made available to each family coming under this. 10 crore BPL holder families (about 50 crore people) will be able to take direct benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, there is a plan to bring the rest of the population under this scheme.
This scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 April 2018, on the birth anniversary of Bhimrao Ambedkar, from the Ranchi district of Jharkhand.
Features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
1) National Health Protection Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Scheme, which will cover 10 crore poor and vulnerable families (about 50 crore beneficiaries). It provides coverage for secondary and tertiary hospital care for a value of Rs 5 lakh per family per year.
- The benefits of the scheme can be implemented anywhere in the country, and the beneficiary covered under the scheme will be allowed to take cashless benefits from any public or private hospital across the country.
- Based on the criteria given in the SECC database, it will be decided who is entitled to avail the benefits of this scheme. It will target about 10.74 crores of poor, deprived rural households and households of the extended urban workforce.
- These families will be decided according to the SECC database, which includes data from both villages and cities.
- It covers almost all secondary and many tertiary hospitals
2) Wellness Center
The list of services provided at the Health and Wellness Center includes:
- Pregnancy Care and Maternal Health Services
- Newborn and Child Health Services
- child health
- chronic infectious disease
- noninfectious diseases
- management of mental illness
- tooth Care
- emergency medicine for the elderly
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme.|
|Who started||Central government.|
|purpose||Free treatment of 10 lakhs annually.|
|Beneficiary||citizens of india|
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023 Objective
A large population in India spends its entire life in poverty. In such a situation, if any member of the family becomes ill, then the whole family becomes so much in debt that even if they want to repay it for their whole life, they cannot. Keeping this in mind, in view of the problem of poverty in India, the Central Government has started the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Scheme.
In families living below the poverty line and such families whose names are in the list of social, economic, and caste census 2011 by the government. All such families become eligible for Ayushman cards.
Eligibility for Ayushman Yojana
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a BPL card holder.
- There should not be a pucca house in the name of any member of the family.
- Should not have availed benefits under any housing scheme run by the government.
- The name of the applicant should be included in the Socio-Economic Census data.
- If a person of any age group fulfills the above eligibility, then age does not become an obstacle.
The main points of eligibility are as follows –
- Must be a citizen of India.
- If you want to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then you must be an Indian citizen.
- Families who are living below the poverty line. Have been deprived of facilities till now.
- Families who do not have a permanent home. They are also eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant for the Golden Card should not have taken advantage of the housing scheme under any scheme of the Government of India.
- The government is considering expanding its scope with the success achieved in Ayushman.
- Social Census is also used as the basis, and age is not a barrier to availing the benefits of the scheme.
How to take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Friends, we all are well aware of the fact that even today a large population in India is living below the poverty line. The poor family can hardly meet their food and other basic needs. If a person from the family becomes ill, then his condition becomes very bad. In this way, the poor’s back is completely broken in the hospital. Not only the poor but the economic condition of the middle-class family also deteriorates in the hospital.