Anganwadi Bharti New 2023: Anganwadi recruitment has been organized by the Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development Department to provide employment to the educated and unemployed women of the state. Under Anganwadi recruitment, women from the entire state of Madhya Pradesh will be selected for 1207 vacant posts. The educational qualifications, age limit, etc. of all women have been determined, which we are going to present to you through this article.
Anganwadi Bharti New 2023
Through this article displayed by us, we are going to present you with the complete process of applying through this article and the main documents to be given in the application, application fee, monthly salary, eligibility criteria, etc. To get the necessary information related to Recruitment 2023, then definitely read the article till the end. Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Important NoticeWomen who want to apply for Anganwadi recruitment, then to provide important information to those women, let them know that the application process of Anganwadi Bharti New 2023 has not started yet, but the date of the application process has been fixed:
- Start Date 18 January 2023
- Last Date 3 March 2023
This date has not been completely fixed in the present time period, there is a possibility of change in the future.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Important Documents Class 8th mark sheet
- class 10th mark sheet
- class 12th mark sheet
- NCC certificate
- ITI degree
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- I Certificate
- caste certificate.
Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- For Anganwadi recruitment organized by Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development Department, educational qualification has been fixed according to the posts of all women, mainly for this it is necessary for all women to pass 8th, 10th, and 12th:-For the post of (Anganwadi Worker) applicants must have passed class 8th with good marks.
- Applicants applying for the post of (Anganwadi Sahayika) must have secured good marks in 10th standard.
- (Supervisor Supervisor) For the post of Supervisor applicants must have passed the 12th class with good marks.
Age Limit for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The prescribed age limit to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment is a follows:-minimum 18 years
maximum 40 years
There is also a possibility of age relaxation
Selection Process for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All the candidates will be selected for the Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi recruitment organized by the Women and Child Development Department through the following process:
- Written exam
- merit list
- Personal interview
- document verification
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary DetailsAnganwadi Supervisor ₹10,000 to ₹19,000
- Anganwadi worker ₹10,000 to ₹17,000
- Anganwadi Mini Worker ₹10,000 to ₹14,000
- Anganwadi Helper ₹10,000 to ₹12,000
How to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to enter the official website of Women and Child Development.
- After entering, you will see an option for Online Application Form Anganwadi Recruitment, click on it.
- After clicking, a new message will appear in front of you.
- That displayed page will be the application form of Anganwadi Recruitment.
- In that application form, you have to enter the required information on important documents.
- After entering all the requested information, you will have to pay the application fee.
- Finally, after paying the application fee you have to fill in the captcha code and click on the submit button.