AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022: The Indian Air Force has delivered a notice for enlistment to different branches through the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2/2022) For 300+ Commissioned officials in Flying and Ground Duty opportunities. AFCAT 2 Bharti Notification was Released on 21st May 2022. Online Application is begun on @afcat.cdac.in, Candidates Can Apply Online for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022. Intrigued And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 30.06.2022 For 300+ Commissioned officials in Flying and Ground Duty Posts.
AFCAT 2 Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @afcat.cdac.in Are given in This Article. Prior to Applying For AFCAT 2 Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Indian Air Force: Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Post Name:||Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
- Online Apply Start Date: 01.06.2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 30.06.2022
AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2022
Posts Name No of Vacancies
Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) 300+
AFCAT 2 Job Salary (Pay Scale)
- In the seventh CPC Pay Matrix, chose competitors are qualified for Level 10
- Least Salary – Rs. 56,100/ –
- Greatest Salary – Rs. 1,77,500/ –
AFCAT 2 Bharti – Eligibility
Schooling Qualification For Commissioned Officer in Flying and Ground Duty
- Flying Branch Posts, Ground Duty (Technical) Posts – Candidates ought to finish the twelfth Pass with half Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% imprints).
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Posts – Candidates ought to have total Graduation (with 60% imprints).
Age Limit for Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty
- For Flying Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 YearsFor Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Selection Process For AFCAT 2
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Step by step instructions to Apply For AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For AFCAT 2 Commissioned Officer in Flying and Ground Duty Bharti
- In the first place, really look at the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @afcat.cdac.in
- Click “AFCAT 2 Recruitment” to track down the commercial, click on the promotion.
- Notice will open read it and actually take a look at Eligibility.
- On the off chance that you are a qualified applicant, you have kept on applying on the web.