Aadhaar Card Photo Change: If you are a citizen of India and reside in India, then it is very important for you to have an Aadhaar card. But the special thing is that if you had made your Aadhaar card earlier when you were young or if your picture printed on an Aadhaar card is absolutely useless, you would feel embarrassed to show an Aadhaar card.
Then you do not need to worry because, through this article, we are providing the complete process to update the photo on your Aadhaar card, following which you can update your Aadhaar card photo online.
Aadhaar Card Photo Change
Let us tell you that the Aadhaar card is such an important document that it is very important for every citizen living in India. But meanwhile, many people have a question about how to change the photo on their Aadhaar card. If you want to change the photo on your Aadhaar card through the offline process, then it will take you a lot of time. But today we are providing you with information about how to update the photo on your Aadhaar card through an online process. If you do not provide this important information, then you can change the bad photo printed on your Aadhaar card in a few minutes.
To update the photo, one has to go to the official website of the Aadhaar Card.
An online process has been provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to change the name, mobile number, address, gender, and date of birth on an Aadhaar card through its official website. That is, people are being given online facilities instead of offline ones. With the help of an online facility, every person can easily change all the information on his Aadhaar card. Let us know some simple steps regarding updating the photo on your Aadhaar card, which is as follows:
Aadhaar Card Photo Change online
- To update the photo on their Aadhaar card, first of all, candidates have to visit the official website of UIDAI whose direct link we are providing below.
- After visiting the official website, the Aadhaar section will appear in front of you, click on it and download the Enrollment Form Update Forum.
- After that, fill out the downloaded form and submit it to the Permanent Enrollment Center.
- After that, your biometric details will be collected.
- A deposit of $100 has to be made to complete this process.
- After the successful completion of this process, you will be given an acknowledgment slip on which the URL will be given.
- You can easily track the updates with the help of the URL that will be provided.
- Soon after that, the photo on your Aadhaar card will be changed.
|Official Website||Click Here|